My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 627 total)
  • Author

King Solomon…Keeper of Demons

Last one for today. An older piece I never got to color/shade due to losing all my files from 2014-2018 🙁

The demon Azazel

JR19759
    Keymaster

Good to see that your extended absence hasn’t dulled your skills. Though it would be prefered if your next absence (should there be one) could be somewhat less lengthy.

Or, in English: Holy (Explitive), those are amazing! Don’t you ever leave again, you understand!

😉

Good to see that your extended absence hasn’t dulled your skills. Though it would be prefered if your next absence (should there be one) could be somewhat less lengthy. Or, in English: Holy (Explitive), those are amazing! Don’t you ever leave again, you understand!  

I missed you Jr;). Thank you for the nice words! I won’t fail you again sensei JR

Continuing to archive my characters here, here’s a parody character of mine.

I present the frivolous Wow Man!

Another revamped character of mine. MAYHEM!

Mr. Sin. is the half brother and arch nemesis to ReJen. Emile was always finding himself in trouble and and lacking empathy for it. He started to sell illegal products within the black market, ran with a gang, and slowly built his villainy. He was always intelligent and brutal with his actions. As his infamy grew, he also started to be known as a powerful and notorious criminal. He always hungered for more wealth and power.

Emile Foster became the highly feared “Mr. Sin” after a brutal end to a battle between himself and his sister, Jen Foster. Emile was in a shoot out with the NYPD and Rejen stepped in. She didn’t want to kill her brother, but rather save him from himself. However, there was no stopping him and while he attempted to hold Rejen hostage, she turned the shotgun he was holding to herself. She managed to get the trigger pulled and the blast went through her body and through half of Emile’s face.

While Emile was pronounced dead, there was a catalyst erupting within Emile. He awoke in a body bag in the morgue gasping for air. Parts of blood and DNA from Jen were blown into Emile by the shotgun blast. Since Emile shares partial relation to Jen, it activated his mutated genes of healing, however at a much lower scale and not nearly as powerful. One side of his face is permanently disfigured and heals back the same way he was before the mutation activated. He now became a king pin, a super criminal overlord to New York under the name of Mr. Sin. He desperately wants revenge on his sister and to harvest more of her DNA in hopes to achieve her level of power.

JR19759
    Keymaster

That face/ mask are increadible

Suleman
    Participant

Great work, man! Really impressive, and you keep getting even better.

Great costume work, details and absolutely fabulous colors on ReJen, very gritty stuff. The bullet holes look neat and the action pose in the second one tells their story in a cool way. The blood spatters are also well done.

King Solomon has a fantastic pose, it immediately tells a story. I’ve always been fond of heromachine characters sitting on chairs or thrones, it’s not trivial to do and generally looks cool.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Your recent work is fantastic. ReJen’s action shot is beautifully bloody and I concur with JR, Mr Sin’s mask is great. I also love Azazel, his face has so much personality.

Wow thanks guys, for all the wonderful words! Needed that smile. Suleman, I love that you love the chair pose! I was very apprehensive on it! I always try to build a sense of story or personality to my characters.

Also, note to anyone reading my posts here…I’d love to revamp with my imagination on any of your characters if you allow me! I work better under direction, thus why I was always more active in CDC’s.

I wanted to share my “Rage” piece without all the background noise and clutter because I really went into detail with a new process I am working on with shading. Wanted opinions on it. Hope it is appropriate as he is more a work in progress than naked…

Suleman
    Participant

Well, since you’re offering, how about we do an art trade? You do one of my characters, I do one of yours?

If we do this, it’ll take me a little while to get started with mine. I don’t currently have a special preference on which character I’d like you to do, so feel free to pick one. Our styles are a little bit different, so you yourself know which one is best suited for you.  Here’s a link to my gallery.

RobM
    Participant

Still killing it.

Suleman, I accept your offer and I think I’m going to attempt one of your older designs! I’m wavering between Hoverhands, Gallows, or StormCrow. I have ideas for them all haha. Any preference of which I do? And, I too don’t have a preference on which you choose of mine…which ever gets you most inspired!

——————————————————————-

RobM, thank you kindly sir!

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.