My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Name: Nick Arkham

Abilities: Has over 100 souls which gives him the strength, speed, and overall life of over 100 people.

Bio: Nick was never a believer in faith or any type of magic or unearthly powers, but he was proven wrong when he got the mark of soul accidentally burned to his arm. It works but only once and it’s power to absorb all the dead in a certain area into the host of the mark. The power was awoken when Nick was in a tragic building fire, having the building collapse with at least over 150 people in the building. Nick died, but only for a moment since the mark absorbed all the lost souls in the building, granting Nick over a 100 chances to defeat death. For each time Nick dies, he releases a soul and becomes that much weaker. He has to live with the guilt of being the only survivor and taking advantage of people’s souls. He uses his “gift” to hunt down criminals and pay his sins in any way possible.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, that’s dark. I like it.

Dude, that’s dark. I like it.

Thanks JR! Best way to cope with your problems or inner darkness is to release them into art

Wolf Master
    Participant

Thats a really cool and unique concept for for his powers, nice and suitably dark. I really like how he looks too, reminds me of constantine.

Vampyrist
    Participant

He’s really cool, both in concept and design. I also dig that pose.

So I didn’t really finish it because I don’t wanna think about it anymore, but I still want to show it.

Heartbreak sucks…

Anarchangel
    Participant

You’ve obviously been through a rough time and I’m sorry about that. But this is a really beautiful image.

Contest entry number one…

Hellion!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I…

*goat faints*

I… *goat faints*

Careful, passing out in these parts is dangerous. Daft might draw on you…

Vampyrist
    Participant

That thing is cool, or should I say hot!

RobM
    Participant

Side views are incredibly hard to pull off without something looking…off. But with your shading on Hellion, you’ve managed to sell it – to the point where it looks like you used pre-existing profile pieces drawn by Jeff.

Side views are incredibly hard to pull off without something looking…off. But with your shading on Hellion, you’ve managed to sell it – to the point where it looks like you used pre-existing profile pieces drawn by Jeff.

Yes they are and I usually wanna pull my hair out or delete everything when attempting a side view. I actually took Nug’s idea of using the forearm piece and using it as a base for the side view of the chest. I then added bulk to it with the front facing forearm. Then I masked the quarter turned body piece to the forearm piece and added some pizza slice shaped insignia’s to the front to get rid of any flatness of reptilian abs and chest. I also gave him a little booty bump increase.  Anyways, thanks for the nice compliments!

Vectorman316
    Participant

Yup…That’s awesome… 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.