My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is awesome!

Awesome guardian angel. Those wings are magnificent!

Thanks for the love guys!

I am lacking in the creative department lately with character concepts, so I am going to keep practicing poses with my signature character…

Warrior of the Light

Skoul
    Participant

Woah! You can really feel the emotion in that picture, great work!

Nug
    Participant

The pose for that last one feels very familiar. Did you use a pic of Batman for the reference?

The pose for that last one feels very familiar. Did you use a pic of Batman for the reference?

No batman pose haha. I just took the tarzan looking guy under companions and masked a bunch of stuff out.  Then attempted to make wings. Rest is just what I picture Guardian Angel to look like when his helmet isn’t morphed on him, little based upon myself, Jenson Ackles, and maybe superman.

This is pose I pretty much tinkered with

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Best bit is the right hand, just saying, but the join between the two wing items made me wow when I first saw it. You really have been on a roll for the last few weeks haven’t you.

Looking back at COTW for the last month and a half the honours have been shared out between 4 people exclusively…..

Are you guys too good or do I just suck at not choosing the same people over and over again.

Name: Damian Murdock
    Alias: Rage
    Abilities: Pure energy created upon anger or adrenaline, electric/energy can lift objects, gains incredible strength, the more angry he gets the more powerful he becomes, rapid healing, can levitate, and energy can push or create force.

bio: Damian grew up with a very tough and gritty childhood. His teens are what shaped him, constant let downs, barely any friends, relentless heartbreak, and the creation of depression.  In his 20’s he decided to gear himself toward criminology and participated in an experiment for his resume.  However, he didn’t know he was participating in an illegal experiment.  In this experiment, subjects were given a shot of what they thought was adrenaline to test the factors of the fight or flight phenomenon and stress with it.  The drug killed all of the subjects, except Damian.  His body reacted in use of all available energy in his body and the electrical current that our bodies already give out and produced a blood red current of electricity in the air around him.  He became overly angry and veins began to glow red, eyes blood shot and illuminating red.  His pain vanished as the chemicals in his body processed fight or flight.  He became the very essence of rage. Uncontrollable strength followed and he smashed his way out of the laboratory, leaving destruction in his path.

Damian now is only trying to control his anger, but being such an angry person, it is very hard. He is neither good nor bad, just wants to be left alone and keep inner peace.  Don’t cross his path because his inner demons will conquer your soul.  He provides a tough fight even against Guardian Angel.

Best bit is the right hand, just saying, but the join between the two wing items made me wow when I first saw it. You really have been on a roll for the last few weeks haven’t you. Looking back at COTW for the last month and a half the honours have been shared out between 4 people exclusively….. Are you guys too good or do I just suck at not choosing the same people over and over again.

Hahaha thank you very much JR! And i just really enjoy this, my mind is at peace when I am creating. I guess when you have passion for something, it shows!  I’m sure other people will rise to COTW, they just need a little inspiring, which I hope I can give!

I created something deep within my meandering mind for JR’s contest…

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is very frightening and awesome!

Tronos!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.