Moognation’s Creations (Ha!)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Moognation’s Creations (Ha!)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 198 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great work, nice to see you back working with HM.

Moognation
    Participant

Again, thanks everybody for the warm reception! It’s good to be back!

Here’s my latest cutie…Gypsy.png

Moognation
    Participant

I enjoyed the silhouette pic I did the other day, so I thought I’d give it another go. This one is a bit of an homage. If you know what it’s an homage to, good on ya! If not, then I’m not violating any copyright laws…

Enjoy!Cityscape.png

ams
    Participant

Now you ‘re just getting to artsy-fartsy. What happened to the half dressed women?

Just kiddin’. Great pic! I don’t think I have seen someone use white silhoulettes yet. You nailed the posing and the background is spot on. An awesome piece!

Cheers!

Moognation
    Participant

@ams said:

What happened to the half dressed women?

Cheers!

See above! Laugh And, thanks for the compliment!

Myro
    Participant

Yeah, I know what you’re referencing in your last pic, and I think you nailed it.

Yeah, I got what I think was all 6 books, and the extended cut of the movie. And as far as I’ll testify, you’re using the style of the source material, not any characters or scenes from the material itself, so that should not infringe on any copywrite laws.

Moognation
    Participant

Kinda been on this silhouette kick, and I found this pic yesterday, so I had to do an HM3 version…Ninja.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Wow nice work. I like how his eyes are menacing.

FRM

nice!!

Vampyrist
    Participant

He scares me, in other words, awesome.

livewyre1014
    Participant

again, LOVE the silhouette pieces. Great stuff.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Cool! Cool I love the silhouettes, not so sure about the half-naked women. They’re good artistically, but I’d rather not have one on my living room wall, if you know what I mean. The silhouettes, however, I would. Definitely. Laugh

Moognation
    Participant

Wouldn’t want all those silhouette shots to make folks forget my half-naked women…Farm-Girl.png

Moognation
    Participant

Hmmmm, artsy silhouette pic, or buxom babe? Yeah right, like there’s any doubt!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/moognation/2012/08/Ice-Queen-1.png

Moognation
    Participant

Why can’t I delete my own post?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.