Moognation’s Creations (Ha!)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Moognation’s Creations (Ha!)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 198 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

I really love that one Moog. Excellent work.

Moognation
    Participant

Thanks, Angel!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Beautiful piece, you really captured something special there. Hope the baby gets by ok.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

At Dawn We Fly is just perfection.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

That belongs on a t-shirt!

Herr D
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

That belongs on a t-shirt!

YES–post that again in People’s Positivity Posters, please. Preferably punctually, pal!

livewyre1014
    Participant

a great image…touches my heart. As a superhero fan/creator, this image I think is how alot of us grew up. Nice work.

Nug
    Participant

How have i not seen this gallery before? This is outstanding!

Moognation
    Participant

Thanks for all the compliments, folks! Nug, I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus while the wife and I prepare for our first child, due in about two months.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Congrats on the baby, Moog. Mine just turned a year old earlier this month. Trust me, you’re in for a hell of a ride. :)

Moognation
    Participant

Continuing on a theme…

Moognation-Princess-of-Thunder.png

Moognation
    Participant

And, full disclosure, I didn’t come up with these ideas. Both of my last two pics are inspired by something I saw on the interwebs, and just wanted to do an HM3 version…

Herr D
    Participant

Regardless of inspiration, good work on those shoelaces–have you tried those in full color? Knots are hard.

Moognation
    Participant

So, my wife bought me NCAA 14 for my birthday earlier this month. EA added an old feature where you can create custom team logos/uniforms/etc. thru the team builder function. Go figure, I’m actually having more fun creating than I do playing the game.

Anyway, wanted to share with you guys one of my latest teams. And, yes, the players do all have your names…Heberts-Heroes.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Awesome! I remember PapaKrok posting a pair of shoes that he had one of his designs. Which was way cool. I’m still open to the idea of HeroMachine “merch” myself.

P.S. Hey there, PapaKrok! Hope you’re doing well.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.