MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 452 total)
  • Author

@livewyre1014 said:

MisterDinoMan, I would like to ask permission for a project. I am a huge fan of your work a creativity and wondered if you would mind if I did a cross-over picture featuring one of my heroes and one of yours, just for kicks. I’ve always been a sucker for cross-over comics haha.

Go for it! Did you have a specific character in mind?

Archangel
    Archangel-CU.PNGArchangel.PNG

Warlord is a resurrected Japanese shogun. The sorcerer who performed the spell, hoping he would gain a skilled and unkillable enforcer, soon realized his mistake when the ruthless warrior cut him in half.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/misterdinoman/2012/08/Warlord-CU.PNGhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/misterdinoman/2012/08/Warlord.PNG

meniukas
    Participant

Nice heroes.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alrgiht, with MrDinoMan’s permission, this is a comic book cover I created using heromachine, photoshop, and one of his characters along side one of mine. When a super human conspiracy starts targeting agents of IDEA, the probability changing Longshot barely escapes with his life and starts hunting down the people responsible…but IDEA was not the only organization targeted. Another agent escaped the conspiracy simply because he was retired and hiding in a small bar in South Carolina. Can two agents, who’s lives revolve around lies and deceptions find a way to work together to save their compatriots?…and who is behind this massive attack. Issue #1 coming soon…The IDEA of T.R.U.S.T.

Ideatrust.jpg

dude, that’s brilliant! I’m really digging the spy thriller vibe.

With a superhuman sense of equilibrium and enhanced agility The Cat can make the most daring of acrobatics look effortles.
    The-Cat-CU.PNGThe-Cat.PNG

Scatman

thank you for the tip!cool stuff!The cat’s cool you should try less alpha on the yellow part of the mask untill you get a shades effect,so you can see alittle bit of the eyes glaring through.just an idea.still cool though!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Glad you like it…but the final product came out looking like a movie poster than a comic cover, so I may tweak it a little. Thanks for the great character and background, I think a crossover between two secret organizations would be awesome!

@livewyre1014 said:

Glad you like it…but the final product came out looking like a movie poster than a comic cover, so I may tweak it a little. Thanks for the great character and background, I think a crossover between two secret organizations would be awesome!

I think the story could be very intriguing. I’m thinking something along the lines of Jason Bourne with superpowers.

This is Dash. She has superspeed, but only for short bursts.
    Dash-CU.PNGDash.PNG

Trekkie
    Participant

Nice costume design on Dash. I like the different colours in her hair, too.

Thanks Trekkie. This one’s called Mimic. She has adoptive muscle memory, so she can copy any move after seeing it just once.
    Mimic-CU.PNGMimic.PNG

djuby
    Participant

Love your stuff. Very dynamic!

Vengeance
    Participant

Really good stuff The Cat and Archangel are way cool

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.