Mechs over here!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mechs over here!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 270 total)
  • Author

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Oh almost forgot to say thank you to everyone for the positive responses! Love you guys..no homo… Smile

Herr D
    Participant

I would have been more worried you’re a ‘mechophile.’ You lost blood? Be extra careful with medicines, alcohol for a while–your dosage is automatically different. Get well soon, and make some more of these.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thanks Herr! I had a few energy drinks so i’m feeling a little more uhhh…”alive”…i’m also working on something rather interesting and i hope it works out…but in between the thing i’m working on i’ll do some other stuff. *sigh* …gonna be a busy month. Also this took 8 minutes to type because i can only use one hand…great isn’t it?

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Here’s a little something…Red-Eyed Hawk…the warrior…so i’m going to start making the mage,assassin and what other classes there might be. Hope you like it! :D Red-Eyed-Hawk-Warrior.pngRed-Eyed-HawkWarrior-shaded.jpg

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

2nd one is the Medusa(Sorceress). Expect more…i’m having fun with this one.MedusaSorceress.pngMedusaSorceress-shaded.jpg

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ExtremelyEPIC said:
    Expect more…i’m having fun with this one.

I’m already awaiting eagerly… Laugh

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Murky.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dat Lighting.
    Iz AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’m never going in the ocean again.
    Great work though.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thanks guys! Phew…i’m done with the Assassin…quite proud of this one…alright…Mage…you’re next…RedAssassin.jpg

Mad Jack
    Participant

Can’t wrap my mind around Red Assassin or find a new superlative for your work, so I’ll go with a simple “Magnificent!”… Surprised Cool

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

I’ll take it. ;)

Legatus
    Participant

Red Assassin is superb.

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Grosse/smilie-gross_305.gif

Brego
    Participant
    http://imageshack.com/a/img850/9792/mhyv.png

Legatus
    Participant

Not sure about that crotch gun… and you should have posted it in your own thread anyway.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.