Masking bug

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Moenette

Sometimes, when I am making something, I’ll hit the undo button and all my masking and half my items disappear, what’s happening?

Kaylin88100
    Participant

It’s a bug, I had it happen to me once. So annoying! Don’t think I had any items disappear, though. They might just have been hidden behind others. It messes the layering up as well.

Moenette

Found out what it is.
    If you hit undo while all items is selected, it will undo everything.

CKnap
    Participant

So I was trying to mask a pattern to the large hands. The ones that are separate from the brute body. And they will not allow anything to be masked to them. Just thought Id bring this up, not sure if its a possible fix or not.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I had that trouble the other day. I’ll let Jeff know.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@CKnap said:

So I was trying to mask a pattern to the large hands. The ones that are separate from the brute body. And they will not allow anything to be masked to them. Just thought Id bring this up, not sure if its a possible fix or not.

Which hands were you having trouble with?

CKnap
    Participant

It is in Hands Right – Standard (Or male standard :/), Fourth page bottom right corner. The large hands.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Okay I just tried it out and it is working now. Try it and if it is still not working let me know and I’ll talk to Jeff about it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.