Magnus Maximus’s Imperial Imagination Emporium

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Magnus Maximus’s Imperial Imagination Emporium

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Here your pic you requested. Hope you like it. Cheers!

APOLLO-for-Magnus-Maximus-1.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Alright, here’s my new piece, the second to come in my Greek Gods series. Here’s Hermes, messenger of the gods!Hermes.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Alright, here’s what I’ve got next. This is the Captain of the Guard. Credit goes to ams for the use of his pose text. (Sorry ams. I’ll ask first next time. Embarassed)hm3-beta-2.png And here’s a close-up of his time-and-battle-worn face.hm3-beta-3.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Whoops. Here’s the Captain again with some minor modifications I forgot to make. Enjoy!hm3-beta-4.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

And here’s yet another new work. I tried experimenting with shading a little bit here. Make way for…

HERCULES!!!

Hercules.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Credit, of course, goes to ams (again!) for the use of his hairpiece design for his SAM character. (I’m really sorry for this ams. I need to stop plagiarizing all your wonderful ideas.)

I really like the Captain. He looks tough.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Thanks. He’s fiercely protective of his town.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Here’s my latest: The Rogue Elf. Ams, I really hope you don’t mind me using your pose. I frequently suffer from creator’s block.hm3-beta-5.png

And here’s the headshot.

hm3-beta-6.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Here’s my newest: A soldier under the command of the Captain (see above):

hm3-beta-8.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

This is what I call The Holy and The Hellish. This is my representation of the constant struggle between angels and demons.

hm3-beta-10.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Great poses and background effects. Might want to do a little more with one of their faces, though. Unless your intent is to make them twins or direct opposites.

I like the concept and that sunset background is pretty well executed

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Thanks guys. They’re supposed to be different, but there’s only so much you can do with those turned heads. Also, when I downloaded the picture, it cut off the horns that the demon is supposed to have.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Hey there, fellow HeroMachiners! I have returned after an unfortunately long absence. Here is a recent piece I made for school. I was working on a history project themed on the Maya (yes, the proper term is Maya, not Mayan) and I decided to use this wonderful program to enhance my efforts. Enjoy!

hm3-beta.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.