Mad Jack's World of Superheroes & -villains

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mad Jack's World of Superheroes & -villains

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 195 total)
  • Author

Skoul
    Participant

That face….I can’t stop staring…..It’s like he’s got me scared stiff…..please don’t kill me! I’ll be sure to tell you how awesome he is………just after I’ve found out how to distract him…..HEY GREMLYN! LOOK OVER THERE! *runs away*

RobM
    Participant

Mad Jack, I realize I’m a bit late here, but thanks for all the work you did on the creators club poster. It looks great and the interactive bits are stellar.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

That Gremlyn is really interesting as villian and looks great on art. His power seems powerfull, and i like it. Great job, MadJack

Vectorman316
    Participant

I really like Gremlyn, dude! I’d also like to ditto what Rob said. The CC poster this year was amazing 😀

ams
    Participant

Good to see you back!

I felt the same way with the heroes/villains ratio when looking at my Archive.  I figure if you go by comic book rules, you should have at least 5 villains for every hero.  I usually pick a hero and create major evil concepts for him/her to overcome.

Cheers!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Man, this new forum software really sucks! Tried to post my responses with another new villain but the post won’t appear. -_-

Oh, whatever. Than just my respones for now:

That face….I can’t stop staring…..It’s like he’s got me scared stiff…..please don’t kill me! I’ll be sure to tell you how awesome he is………just after I’ve found out how to distract him…..HEY GREMLYN! LOOK OVER THERE! *runs away*

*speaks soft and soothing*
    There, there, don’t be afraid of Gremlyn. He won’t harm you unless he’s paid for.
    *shoves the hit contract inconspicuously in his backpocket*
    Here, take this lollypop, it will distract calm you … 😉

Mad Jack, I realize I’m a bit late here, but thanks for all the work you did on the creators club poster. It looks great and the interactive bits are stellar.

Thanks! Glad you liked it. 🙂

That Gremlyn is really interesting as villian and looks great on art. His power seems powerfull, and i like it. Great job, MadJack

Thanky you very much!

I really like Gremlyn, dude! I’d also like to ditto what Rob said. The CC poster this year was amazing :D

And again: Thanks! 😀

Good to see you back!

I felt the same way with the heroes/villains ratio when looking at my Archive. I figure if you go by comic book rules, you should have at least 5 villains for every hero. I usually pick a hero and create major evil concepts for him/her to overcome.

Cheers!

5 to 1?! Oops, looks like some of my “heroes” have to switch sides soon to achive that ratio. whistle

Mad Jack
    Participant

Let try this again…

Okay, here’s the next villain. I’m really happy with how his face and hair turned out, but not quite sure about his powers. I think they include some sort of superspeed (just not as an ordinary runner) since I wanna see that mohawk fly in the wind. Maybe more like super enhanced reflexes and agility to make him a superior fighter? I don’t know – gonna have to work on that …

WAYWARD
    Wayward
    (click picture to see it in full size with more details.)

Headshot:
    Wayward Headshot

Vampyrist
    Participant

He’s cool. I see him as either a speedster or a teleporter who creates portals by building kinetic energy through movement like running. Basically, he can only teleport when he is in motion. Either way, he’s an interesting character.

very cool.

Mad Jack
    Participant

He’s cool. I see him as either a speedster or a teleporter who creates portals by building kinetic energy through movement like running. Basically, he can only teleport when he is in motion. Either way, he’s an interesting character.

Thank you for a great idea! Now I know what his powers are:

Wayward can teleport himself up to 10 m (32,8 ft) far in any direction in such quick succession (four jumps per second) that it appears as if he has superspeed. Using his ability in forward direction, he can “run” at a speed of up to 144 km/h (~89 mph). That doesn’t seem much in comparison to real speedsters, but using his powers in the right way he can do a lot more than just run fast.

For example, if he teleports upwards into the air at steady intervals, he can simulate flight and by combining his telportation abilities with his extraordinary physical fighting skills, he can maneuver around opponents at high-speed, and attack from every angle.

very cool.

Thanks! 😀

Mad Jack
    Participant

jesus f****** christ!

Tried to post another villain and once again the post didn’t show up – instead I was bounced to the first page of this topic. And when tried to post again this error message appeared:

ERROR: Duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!

EDIT: Looks like you can’t post more than two links at a time. That’s just stupid and extremely annoying … -_-

Mad Jack
    Participant

Le Roi Grenouille (a.k.a. “THE FROG KING”)
    Frog King

Headshot:
    Frog King Headshot

Mad Jack
    Participant

Powers:

Pascal Chéreau is french supervillain with several frog/toad-related superpowers. His perhaps most noticeable power is the ability to extend his tongue up to 30 feet in length and ensnare objects and people with it, but he also has superhuman strength and an unusually flexible bone structure, which grants him great flexibility and superior leaping abilities. He can reach 25 feet in a vertical leap and 37 feet in a broad jump without any damage to his spine and deliver kicks with superhuman force.

His most dangerous power however is the ability to secrete various poisons from glands and pores of his body, amongst them the vastly lethal venom Batrachotoxin and many vigorous hallucinogenic alkaloids like Bufotenin, which he can use to turn people into drug addled drones who submissively obey his will.

Mad Jack
    Participant

MAGPIE
    Magpie

Headshot:
    Magpie Headshot

Powers:

Magpie has the ability to generate a field around himself which renders him completely undetectable by anybody or anything outside the field by making him entirely inaudible and shielding his bio-electric aura, kinetic energy, heat energy, and other evidence of his existence from any technological detection like x-ray scans, sonars, radio detections, etc. as well as mental, telepathic or spiritual powers.

In addition to this natural gifts, he wears a special refractive suit which can deflect the light around it as well as make its coloration blend with the coloration of its background and thus make him invisible to any array of biological and non-biological sensors.

This way he can move about an environment completely undetectable and imperceptible by others and act without being observed – pretty convenient for a cat .. errr … bird .. errr … whatever burglar … 😉

Mad Jack
    Participant

Been working on a way to present my characters better and came up with the following “profile cards”.  And in the process I took the opportunity to update some characters. So, here are two of my older villains reimagined:

Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde

Vlad IV. Drăculea - The Nightstalker

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.