Mad Jacks Showroom

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mad Jacks Showroom

Viewing 10 posts - 346 through 355 (of 355 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Uh….the images don’t seem to be working.

Mad Jack
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:
    Uh….the images don’t seem to be working.

What the h&$ร‚ยง??? Man, the annoyance of this forum really starts to get excruciating… Yell

However. I simply uploaded the images on my very own webspace and relinked them. They should work now … Confused

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, the whole Zodiac team is amazing! I don’t even think I can pick a favorite, I love them all. Smile

Nug
    Participant

I’m with Jeimuzu ^. These are totally awesome! Nice background too. Is that an item or shopped extras?

Mad Jack
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:
    Wow, the whole Zodiac team is amazing! I don’t even think I can pick a favorite, I love them all.

Thank you, buddy! Albeit I’m not all that happy with how Scorpio turned out – don’t know exactly why … http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

@Nug said:
    I’m with Jeimuzu ^. These are totally awesome! Nice background too. Is that an item or shopped extras?

Thanks, man! The background is photoshopped. Hope that doesn’t hurt the feelings of the HM purists among you.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

hawk007
    Participant

Very, very awesome!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Hem …

I tried to start a new topic yesterday since I wanted to “close” this one and start over, but now I can’t find it anywhere. ๐Ÿ™

I wanted to post a few pictures (4) with 525-578 kb each since it is stated below that the maximum file size allowed is 3000 KB. But when I submitted the post, I’ve got an error message and there were no attachments. But at least the topic itself showed up in the Art Gallery subforum.

Thus I tried to edit my post to include the images via linking to them on my own webspace which seemed to work fine in the preview. But when I saved the post, I saw a completely blank page. So now I tried to go back to the topic by looking again for it in the Art Gallery subforum, but it had vanished.

Weird thing is that when I had gone back to the general forums, the topic was listed as “newest post” but when I clicked it, the topic was empty. A few minutes later it was gone completely after someone elses topic was updated with a new post/reply.

Any ideas what happened here?! The only thing I can think of, is that the post I wanted to update was very long. But as far as I know there isn’t a limit on characters/words in one post, or is there? oO

Edit: Okay, looks like I found the problem – after several annoying, failed tries to start that topic. Seems like you (or at least I) can only post one outside-linked image in one post at once. The second I tried to post 4 images in it, the post in question disappeared. And since that post was the first one in the topic, that one also disappeared. Weird thing, but not the only weirdness in this new forum… -_-

Mad Jack
    Participant

Meanwhile, in Germany:

Have a look at the plates... ;)

ACAB? Really?! ^^

lukataman82

How do I make Wonderman’s Symbol “W”?

Mad Jack
    Participant

Uh, where did you dig up this old threat? That almost borders on grave desecration … ๐Ÿ˜€

To answer your question: With a loooot of square insignias in combination with the masking tool. But just to be safe: Please don’t copy my design and come up with something of your own. (No offense!) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 346 through 355 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.