LW's Fantasy Realms

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LW's Fantasy Realms

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Hi all.  LiveWyre here.  Back when I was a wee lad, I tried my hand at writing some fantasy stories.  I wanted to start a new thread for these characters as not to have them mixed up with the super heroes and villains of the Freelance Universe.  Anyway, I thought I would dust off some of my old notebooks and design some of these characters…so I hope y’all will enjoy them.

livewyre1014
    Participant

In the times of the Elders, there lived a Baron who was almost singularly dedicated to the expansion his wealth and holdings.  He was ruthless, and would use any means necessary to accumulate that which he desired.  His only love besides his wealth was his baby sister, who was known throughout the kingdom as the “Heart of Gold”.  Her brother’s ruthless ways made him many enemies, and when a conspiracy was hatched to poison the Baron, the deadly drug was accidentally given to his sister.  The Baron, with all his money and wealth was powerless to save his sister, and in an act of desperation he made a bargain with an ancient demon.  He agreed to pay the demon one gold piece a day for the rest of his life if the demon would save the “Heart of Gold”.  The demon of course tricked the Baron, and after the contract was bound by blood, the demon plunged it’s clawed hand into young girl’s chest, and pulled out her heart which immediately turned completely to gold.  The demon gave the heart to the Baron, and started collecting his debt.  The demon further tormented the Baron by not letting him die until his “one gold piece a day” would drain the Baron’s entire fortune.  It took many lifetimes over, one day at a time as the greedy Baron’s accumulated fortune was turned into the instrument of his suffering…but eventually he was down to his last piece of gold, his beloved sister’s heart.  Unable to give that to the demon, he has continued to live, and after centuries of loneliness and regret, he began a new project.  He began to study the ancient ways of the Necromancer, increasing his knowledge through study and practice and increasing his power through finding and excavating ancient artifacts, the most powerful of which is one of the lost Nosferatu Gauntlets.  He has long ago forgotten his living name, but now goes by Aeron Necrosh.  He governs an undead kingdom where he collects souls before judgement, giving them a chance at redemption.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

RobM
    Participant

Incredible design. The face on his tunic is especially creepy.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Awesome character.

Awesome story.

Awesome creator.

livewyre1014
    Participant

thank you my friends…more to come!!!

livewyre1014
    Participant

“Not much is known about Clamoreau the Bastard beyond these two things…he’s far older than you think he is, and you don’t want to cross him. Clamoreau’s origin is stranger than fiction at best, batshit crazy at worst. Supposedly, his father was a member of a holy order, his mother a member of royalty. One was elven, the other was human. One broke their promises and commitments, the other broke their vows. The result was a child, a half breed in a time in which such a child would have been considered a crime merely for existing, carried and born in secret, who never knew either of his parents. No one really knows how or where he was raised, or learned the things he did…but what is known is that he traveled for years, looking for fights. Clamoreau became name only spoken in whispers…the monster killer, the demon slayer, the man who brought down kings and despots…he was a legend…until he wasn’t. Story goes…one village he tried to save, son of a bitch ended up face to face with a red dragon. After that final encounter, the village was gone, the dragon was dead, and everything else was ashes and burned stone. But…some say, Clamoreau might still be alive. Most think this is just a reason to be afraid at night, if you’ve done anything he might not like…but me, I like to believe he’s still out there.”

Attachments:

livewyre1014
    Participant

New character redesign…Prince Flynn…story to come after I work out all the kinks.

Attachments:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Still going strong I see.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.