Lull-carae's works – Place where criticism is welcome

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lull-carae's works – Place where criticism is welcome

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Your thread is pure nightmare fuel. Your ability to create disturbing and terrifying images is second to none.

Maverik1313
    Participant

Didn’t want to sleep anyways .

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

@Skoul: Glad to hear that the picture is creepy ^^ As for the rest of your words – I will try, but do not expect miracles 🙂

@Vampyrist
    : If you say so. I am thinking about making more art like this one. But anyway, thanks for your words 😀

@Maverik1313
    : Sorry ;_;

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Lull-carae- If you don’t mind, I’ve an observation to make. It strikes me that you don’t have a lot of confidence in your skills or ability. And that’s a shame, because you can create some truly special things (1 COTW and 2 Also Awesome mentions should tell you that, especially with only 4 pages to your gallery). You have a great eye for creepy visuals and interesting atmospherics, combined with a brilliant (and creepy, but in a good way) imagination and those aspects combine to create a very unique style. And you’ve proven that you can do both bright and intense colour as well, with some of the stuff on the second page of this thread. If anything, that would be the only thing I’d say you could improve on, injecting more colour into your art, but then that’s all part of your style. If you can find a middle ground, like you did with Mad God of Colours, you’ve got it completely down. But really, that’s only a small thing, because I already love your work as it is. You just need to have a bit more self-confidence. You do great stuff, trust me.

Maverik1313
    Participant

Nah its fine Lull I got nervs of steal… except for spieders

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

@JR: I’m not very good at matching colors to each other – an attempt to use them in the picture could have ended tragically: x When it comes to the issue of my self-confidence – I’ll try to show that I can be optimistic about my art.

@Maverik1313
    : Ouch ._.

~~~
    Self-confidence level maxed;
    Limit breaker ready to use;
    Activating limit breaker;
    Direct link to Sta.sh (better quality): http://sta.sh/0f4efu7ba9m

JR19759
    Keymaster

FREAKING HELL THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s some awesome item usage.

I also like the inspiration. Nice and pony.

Skoul
    Participant

Creepy yet cute, very well done! I’ll admit I’m struggling to identify all the items you used, especially for the body.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

@JR: ^^ Ponies are always nice 😀

@Skoul
    : The body was the hardest to do just because of what it consists of. And it consists only circles from Insignia/Shapes combined with masking on squares/rectangles.
    Not sure if i writed it good, so i will show you image of how i made body of that pony.

Direct link to Sta.sh (better quality): http://sta.sh/0pa4uz0ncyw

JR19759
    Keymaster

That is soooo much masking. It must have taken aaaaaages. I’m gonna have to see if I can figure out how to do a 3/4 turn pony pose so I can try something simular.

Candruth

…Wow.

Linea24
    Participant

Well, I’m out. Cats are one thing, but you took custom creatures to a whole other level.

Vectorman316
    Participant

no freakin’ way…

You must have the patience of a SAINT!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Oh, and btw, you know how I said on the last COTW that I was going to die of a head explosion at some point this week and you said you hoped not… well I’ve just finished collecting the pieces of skull from around my room. Good thing I have an infinite lives cheat or that probably would have been game over.

Maverik1313
    Participant

Yay Cheating

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.