LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Bad-People
    Participant

I do like the logo on Frog-man the first(Super-haro-y), but I think the second design is better overall. Boss Awesome is also pretty… what’s he word I’m looking for… Fantastic, great, spectacular? Anyway I’ll think of it later.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Oh cool, Cerberus! Cool Love that dog!

FRM

LOL!! Cerberus is AWESOME!!

Cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Following up on my last post(thanks for all the good comments) here is Cerberus’ master. The son of Lord Hades and Queen Persephone, making him the cousin of Hercules, Dionysus, and the twin Apollo and Artemis, he is the keeper of Tartarus, the prison of the underworld. Zagreus, the jailer!!ZagreusCerberus.png

NHA247
    Participant

Thats Awesome! Cerberus is really cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

This is a relatively well known character, but in the Freelance Universe, he’s not the “hero” he has been portrayed to be. Powerful and arrogant, he gets whatever he wants through intimidation and strength. Zagreus’ not so noble cousin, Heracles.

Heracles2.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Love his face, good job.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Apparently I’m on a bit of a villain kick lately…so here’s another one. All of his organs were removed, genetically re-engineered and replaced within his body to make him the physical equal of the White Knight. His mind was altered to make him nothing but a weapon with one purpose…to kill the White Knight. I give you, the White Devil.

White-Devil2.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

whew…work has been wearin’ me out lately so I barely have the energy to do anything when I gets home. Also, creatively dull due to afformentioned lack of energy…so here’s a quick update from my archives. Just one of my throw away villains. A living mountain standing 250ft tall and all bad attitude, here’s Stoner.

Stoner.pngStoner2.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

What’s a comic book without a deadly ninja or two? I ask you, would it even be worth reading? haha, so here’s one of mine. Another of my minor villains, no plans for world domination or total destruction, just a professional looking to make money. You have a job, she can do it…just don’t try to renegotiate the price later. I give you Scissor.

Scissor2.png

cool!

FRM

nice!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great pose.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Can’t take credit for the pose HK. Found it in the pose thread…I believe AMS did it. It was originally a “black canary sonic scream” kinda pose.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.