LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Johnny Law looks great, Love the shield and the costume design. Adding red, white, and blue to the costume was a nice touch.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Love the shoulder/sirens on Johnny Law! I imagine them lighting up when he’s in pursuit. Really cool stuff.

livewyre1014
    Participant

This guy was kinda just a throw away doodle I did way back when…but I think with the update design he might be worth keeping.

Knight Ranger

Knight-Ranger-1.PNG

Viper
    Participant

Awesome pics.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Just a doodle I was working on…so let’s play everybody’s favorite game, name this design!!! Winner will get a LiveWyre redesign.

tech.PNG

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Let’s see… SteelWave!!

Herr D
    Participant

“MQR 3.5”
    “Why?”
    “Marcus of Queensbury rules, third prototype with an upgrade.”
    “I don’t get it.”
    “The point of the fighting suit is that it won’t allow cheating. So it’s named after one of the most commonly known set of fighting rules.”
    “Why no top to the helmet?”
    “Because these suits are built to injure so minimally. The opponent’s fist should stop on contact with human tissue. A minor concussion at absolute worst.”
    “Ooooooh.”

Torog
    Participant

I ‘d call him the Trembler, a seismic powered super.

FRM

@Torog said:

I ‘d call him the Trembler, a seismic powered super.

or “Tremor”

Vampyrist
    Participant

I see him as an energy blaster with the name pulsar or pulse or perhaps as a superstrong character with the name bruiser or smash.

Suleman
    Participant

Damn. Johnny Law and the Idol are new favorites of mine. Great costume designs. Every piece is in place, the costumes look decently practical while still having lots of cool details. Great job with the golden gleam on the Idol, too!

Viper
    Participant

NanoTron? CyberNex? Not really sure. Great design though.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks everybody…decided to go with Tremor, a seismic villain. So the win goes to both Torog and FRM, both of whom may request a LiveWyre redesign of one of their characters. Without further rambling, here’s the final version for Tremor!!!

Tremor.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

That looks powerful. Love the shading on the metallic parts, especially on his upper body.

Viper
    Participant

I agree. That’s an awesome dude.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.