LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Okay…one more for today. A hero, the guardian of an ancient hidden city know as Uchbenya’ab somewhere in South America. The conquistadors called the city “El Dorado” thinking it was gold, but actually the shiny metal is a rare substance known as Augmentin. Indestructable and able to absord and discharge all types of energy. With such a precious and powerful resource, each king of Uchbenya’ab must select a guardian to protect the city and precious metal with their lives, and that honored warrior wears an armor composed of Augmentin itself. That warrior is know as…the Idol!!!

Idol2-1.png

ams
    Participant

Awesome characters LiveWyre! The Idol is Kick-ass! Great job!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Glad you like it AMS…thanks for the pose ;) haha

FRM

ooh! cool!

Scatman

alot of great new ones great shading ,color design and posing !!good job!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Next on the chopping block for redesign, AwesomeCorp. Knowing how dangerous advanced sciences could be in the wrong hands, Charles Parlock founded the Awesome Corporation and brought together some of the most brilliant minds in the world under one banner. Together, they have developed some of the most incredible technology known to man in the realms of cybernetics, biology, physics, chemistry, and nanotechnology. Striving to make the world a better place, they also act as a watchdog group against people who would use their own genius for evil. Charles Palock is president and CEO of AwesomeCorp, and as the world’s top mind in the field of nanotechnology, he also serves as field leader for his group utilizing a suit of his own advanced nanotech. I give you, Boss Awesome.

Boss-Awesome2.png

dtopping80

Awesome hero’s, but would any of them be a match for my fire wielding hero, Inferno?
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dtopping80/2012/07/Inferno-3.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

And now, for a villain who is feared throughout the Freelance Universe. Not only a mastermind with plans to dominate the world…but he is also able to see into the future. With a fanatical devotion of worshippers at his back, his plans to rule the world are nearly unstoppable due to the fact that he CAN actually plan for every contigency. Ladies and gentlemen, tremble before your master…Foreshadow!!!

Foreshadow2.png

Great work on Foreshadow, he looks menacing.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another Frogman villain…and part time love interest…I threw her together quickly but hopefully she’s not too bad. I give you the master assassin, the Blackbird!!!

Blackbird.png

Myro
    Participant

I like Blackbird. She’s like a “What if Black Canary was a trained assassin villainess and used guns?”

FRM

cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

And now ladies and gentlemen(and everything in between) the time has come for me to start work on the all encompassing covert organization of my Freelance Universe. Marvel has SHIELD, DC has CHECKMATE, and the Freelance Universe is no exception. There exists(though not on any official level) an organization to keep all superhumans in check. This is their top agent, who left the company years ago and was brought out of retirement by a new and terrifying threat that needed HIS particular attention. The best covert agent of the Tactical Response Unit for Superior Threats(T.R.U.S.T.)…I give you Lee Aurthor…better known in certain circles as the one and only LIVEWYRE!!!

LiveWyre2.png

carew12
    Participant

These are great, especially Lakshmi, Mystery Man and the Secret.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks!!! They all have very complex backgrounds and a few story arcs, but I didn’t want to bog down the thread with alot of words. MysteryMan and the Secret are actually based around me and my protege, as we were both former law enforcement officers and still work with many different agencies. Lakshmi did turn out to be one of my favorites too, but that’s all my roommate. She’s a Hindi guru, so she helps me with all my Hindi pantheon characters.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.