LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 768 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

I am in agreement with the above comments, though may I make an observation. Some of the highlighting overlaps onto places where it doesn’t look like it should (I’m looking at the red mainly here). It might be a good idea to mask the shading to the objects in these cases, just to neaten it up a bit. But apart from that, it’s a great character.

ams
    Participant

OH YEAH! Awesome character and coloring!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks fellow machiners…@JR, the red are supposed to look glowing like lights on a police car, that why they radiate out a bit. I’m think now that I have a Law Enforcement Officer and an Emergency Medical Responder, I guess I kinda have to do a Fire and Rescue hero too haha.

Trekkie
    Participant

I agree with the others- SWAT looks really tough with great colouring and design.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

With the whole red thing, for a glowing effect i find a small white pattern thingy in the middle of the glow show that it is in fact glowing not just overlapping.

I feel like doing emergency response characters too now Smile

Scatman

WOO WOO WOO WOOP!Awesome dudeSurprised!

livewyre1014
    Participant

No new character…just yet…just wanted to say GO SEE MAN OF STEEL!!!! As a life long DC fan, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I think y’all will too…even my confused Marvel centric brothers and sisters out there haha.

livewyre1014
    Participant

WIP…new character I’m developing. I call her Nature’s Child. Thoughts??

Natureschild.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

Nice. I find myself wondering whether she chose the particular animals to kill. Ability to use ‘all’ of the animal? Kill the overpopulous for the balance of the whole? Maybe a small knife with a hilt ‘carved’ of bone would be a good touch.

Scatman

I really see the potential in her!Put the bells and whistles on and you will have a great character.Smile

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Nice job on the posing with the companion animals! They all fit around her very well.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Might clean this up later since I don’t have alot of free time lately I did this quick. But her she is with all her friends, Nature’s Child!!!

Natureschild-2.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

The invincible defender of country and crown…I present to you the Great Britain!!!

Great-Britain.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

consider this officially approved by a British citizen Laugh
    Great colours

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.