LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 768 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

The cross on the mask is a really great addition.

livewyre1014
    Participant

And here he is, the super speed medic…EMS!!!

EMS-3.PNG

ams
    Participant

Very cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Up next…a mercenary ninja assassin…the Shadow Serpent!!! Opinions or critiques before I polish the design are, as always, welcome.

Shadow-Serpent.PNG

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice, my only critique is that the ribbing seems flat. This can be fixed by zypping, though it may also be done by darkening color 2. I’d suggest a mix of the two. Good job on him either way.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s a concept Im working on…working name is the All-American!! What do you guys think??

All-American.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

very nice, however the arm and wrist bands appear to hover/ But otherwise very nice Laugh, just don’t give him a shield =P

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s the finished All American!!!

All-American-1.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

very nice Laugh

Scatman

the only thing that stands out from the shadow serpent is the eye area looks alittle off.maybe weaking a bit would bring the eyes some good placement.I usually do the face with a already made face to place the eyes and nose,then go ahead and cover it with the mask.Just a suggestion.otherwise I too love that ribbibg idea,cool character!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Working on some designs for a writer friend of mine. He’s working on an AMAZING series of stories, and I’m helping him design the characters. I promised not to give away any or his story ideas, but I wanted y’all’s ideas on some of the concepts I’ve got. All I can say about this one is she is a “super soldier” kinda archetype. Thoughts??

SoT.PNG

Scatman

The uniform is great,it’s the lower half that looks alittle large.The legs and feet seem to bloat as you go lower .other than that I really dig the design.And if you meant to give it that strong stance look than don’t do anything.I hope I was a help.Wink

livewyre1014
    Participant

you are always a help my friend. Thanks.

ams
    Participant

Great design. I agree with Scatman about the lower half looking bigger. I think it’s just the boots though that need to slim down a bit. I would also flip the green “buckles?” on the boots to keep the curve lines parallel with the top of the boot lines. Raise the whole head to show more of the neck and drop the hand and glove items lower to increase arm length. Colors are bang on. Can’t wait to see it when you trick it out with the highlights. Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thank you to AMS and Scatman for their help with this one. Two of my favorite machiners helping me out like that is pretty awesome. Does this second draft look better??

SoT-1.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.