LiveWyre’s Commissions

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Commissions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Hey gang. Rather than clutter up my Freelance thread anymore, I’ve decided to start a new thread for the projects that I’m working on for other people. This is where I will show case all my commissioned pieces, and if you would like I will also take requests for designs on this thread. And I’ll start if off with the rough draft of an adventurer character I’m working on for a buddy of mine. Kinda a young Indianna Jones deal.

JF.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

LOVE the shirt. Tells me he can kick ass rock up to a bar on a beach and ask for a strawberry daiquiri with pride goddammit! I’d love to know more about this guy Smile

Scatman

very cool!Cool

Nug
    Participant

Alexander made me lol! That is a fun loving looking kind of dude! Nice job!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Cool! BTW, if you still want to take requests, here’s a challenge: A guy throwing a lightning ball. I’ve already made a guy holding one, if you like you can check it out. Smile

livewyre1014
    Participant

Trying to find time to play catch up haha. Finally, got this one done. It’s another commission from my writer buddy. Again, not allowed to say too much since he’s trying to be published but without too much detail, this is a Dr. Doom armored meglomaniac kinda guy. As always, feedback welcome. Fear the Pharaoh!!!!
    Pharaoh-4.PNG

ams
    Participant

KICK-ASS character! Great choices of items and colors. 3 things to critique, legs first. Either thin the right leg or fatten the left. I can’t choose which one. Second, and I know it might be a task to do (many gradients), raise his head to give him more of a neck. Finally, bring the eyebrows down for more of a frown look. Make him more evil looking. Anyway, you’ve inspired me to make a villain. Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

As always you are extremely helpful AMS. The above post has been edited with your suggestions added to the design. Thanks mate!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

thats cool man, for the past few months i’ve been into the Egyptian and Pharaoh stuff so this has my seal of approval Laugh

livewyre1014
    Participant

These aren’t actual commissions…but when I’m not on heromachine, I can be found in the woods, hammock camping with an amazing group of hangers. The Palmetto State Hangers have been my friends for awhile, and since we all have trail names, I decided to make them into supers for fun. Here are my first two finished…the beloved Captain Smiley and the pair of Cowboy and his loyal companion Max!!!

Smiley.PNGCowMax.jpg

Anarchangel
    Participant

Captain Smiley made me smile :)

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another of my hangin’ compatriots, we just call him Gresh!

Gresh.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

very cool

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s two more of my PSH inspired heroes. Our group’s gadgeteer, JuneBug, and the unkillable Revenant!!

JuneBug.PNG

Rev.PNG

Mad Jack
    Participant

Revenant looks great! Cool

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.