Linea24’s Astra Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Linea24’s Astra Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 406 total)
  • Author

Mad Jack
    Participant

You have a very nice style. Especially love how you do hair… Laugh

Linea24
    Participant

@Mad Jack: Thank youSmile

Herr D
    Participant

I should mention your background for the Fai-mer looks very nice. Might be worth copying to custom backgrounds.

Linea24
    Participant

@Herr D: Thanks. I’ll think about doing that.

Linea24
    Participant

I redid Swift in a running pose for the current contest, as well as give her the mask I forgot to put on the last picture I did of her.
    Linea24-Swift.png

Linea24
    Participant

And here is the Guardian of East Faein Veri, which my sister helped me design.

Feres

Name: Feres
    Aliases: N/A
    Alignment: Guardian of East Faein Veri
    Associations: East Faein Forest, Guardians of Tesine, Lost Fae
    Powers: limited ability to read minds, telepathic

Feres is one of a rare kind of fae who cannot shapeshift. This kind of fae, known as the Lost Fae, instead are telepathic and they are able to read minds to a certain extent.
    Feres is one of the last Lost Fae to have survived the Great Collapse of Astrell. In fact, she is the only one to have fled to the Faein Veri. She tends to distance herself from other denizens of the Faein due to her somewhat…withdrawn personality. She lives near the fae refugee city of Fethdene, but she is often shunned from the city because of many of the city’s people’s fears of someone who could possibly be able to control their minds (it’s only a rumor, though, since Feres can only read the thoughts of those who have had physical contact (like a quick touch) with her for more than the time it takes to blink five times.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/linea24/2014/01/Feres.png

While making this picture with my sister, we realized how much it looked like me.
    (Edit: Pose credit: Harliquin

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

Very nice work, Linea, I love Feres!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I concur with Mr Hebert, excellent work.

Linea24
    Participant

Thanks, though the design is actually my little sister’s idea. She told me what Feres should look like, and I turned her idea into a picture.

Linea24
    Participant

I love how I did the eyes on this one.

Ice Ether

Name: Ethereal Wind
    Aliases: Ice Ether
    Alignment: Guardian of the Icydili Faitin
    Associations: Icydili Faitin, Guardians of Tesine, Icicle Felis
    Powers: Constant levitation, greater control of ice and cold, use of ice as limb substitutes, able to summon a self-contained mini-blizzard at will as protection for himself from heat

Ice-Ether.png

Close-up:

Ice-Ether-close-up.png

Sorry if there’s no bio for this guy. I had it almost done when I had accidentally deleted it.

CantDraw
    Participant

Feres looks great and I love Ice Ether, very original.

Linea24
    Participant

Thanks, Cantdraw!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great stuff.

Linea24
    Participant

Here’s the leader of the Guardians of Tesine.

Merin

Name: Merin
    Aliases: none
    Alignment: Guardian of the Chadesia Seldare
    Associations: Chadesia Seldare, Leader of the Guardians of Tesine, Fairies (loosely, as he has turned his back on the ways of the fairies)
    Powers: None, but he has a sword through which he can channel lightning

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/linea24/2014/01/Merin-1.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/linea24/2014/01/Merin-close-up.png

Suleman
    Participant

Great work! I especially like Feres, Fai-Mer and The Aniean.
    I really like how you use pastel colors so boldly. It really gives these a unique touch.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 406 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.