Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 325 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I like the character. I might use him in some Elseworld styled stories with one of my mainstays.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Another member of The Supernaturals:
    The Mystic
    The Mystics are a race livng in a parallel universe. As cosmic beings, they are to keep hold of the other universes such as the universes of other sentient beings. The human universe is known to them as “Krunla’Thalas”, or “The Universe of Stars”. Their universe is known to them as “Vyaren Elcason Ellis”, “The Universe of The Cosmics”. The Mystic Aru’Kren is the controller of Krunla’Thalas, which means he can control the happenings in Krunla’Thalas such as floods, storms, hurricanes and earthquakes. He stopped the end of the world from happening, as this was done by Xel’Seran, the cosmic being who is the brother of Xel’Victos, the leader of the mystics. Xel’Seran wanted to gain control of the universes, but failed. Since the power of Xel’Seran was so great, Aru’Kren needed to come to Krunla’Thalas to hold the power. He succeeded, but to the point that he couldn’t hold it much longer. Aru’Kren collapsed on earth, falling in the antarctic. Here he was found by scientist Sean Chase. He then discovered the mystic’s powers, making him a member of the new superhero team, The Supernaturals.TheMystic.jpg

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Just saw your post. Sorry I don’t have the txt for my version of Nir. I don’t what I’m doing wrong but every time I try to save text I get nothing! If I saved the character, I’ll try again for you.

Lightningsword
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Just saw your post. Sorry I don’t have the txt for my version of Nir. I don’t what I’m doing wrong but every time I try to save text I get nothing! If I saved the character, I’ll try again for you.

Sorry, just cancelled it (according to JR, it was “unecessary”, which I sorta agree with.) So, let’s just forget this. And I hope we can still be fellow machiners!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Forgive me people, I was on vacation.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Hey guys! Sorry I wasn’t around lately. But now I’m back. BTW, any suggestions for post #118?

Lightningsword
    Participant

Next of The Supernaturals: Lionhart!
    Leo, as he was known in Panthera, was the greatest warrior. Not only that, he was also gifted with the ability to mutate his body parts to that of a lion. Because of his loyalty to his planet, he adopted the name Panthera. Then he was known as Panthera Leo, the warrior of Panthera. But his fate was quickly twisted by his rival, Striger. Striger accused him of killing the king, who recently died due to old age. King Khagran’s son Vyerga, however, refused to believe Leo and listened to Striger. Because of this, he was exiled from his home. He found Earth and stayed there to be his new homeworld. The Mystic Aru’Kren had visions of a great warrior of Panthera, exiled from home without a real cause. He then found Leo in the forests. He informed the Timewalker and let Leo join the Supernaturals with the codename Lionhart.
    Leo.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Another one: Granite!
    A special earth-born species, Erathinians are born from the ground and have the ability to manipulate earth. When the temperature rises to extremes however, they start to be able to gain control of igneous rocks. This ability has been mastered by Bato, the firstborn of the earth. When their world collapsed, everyone went to find a new home. Bato’s group found Earth. They lived here until Bato and his group started to take people.Sean Chase heard of this and investigated, finding the identity of these rock-like creatures. He then invited Bato to join the Supernaturals. He did, and he became known as Granite.
    Granitinian-Normal.pngGranitinian-Igneous.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I prefer the second version. The dirt coloured rock contrasts quite nicely against the greyscale of the rest of the character, plus the shadows add that extra something. Nice work.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Thanks JR! That’s actually the Igneous type of Erathinian. Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Your Granitinians are awesome. I agree with JR, the igneous one really pops. Also I really like Lionhart, his lion hand/paw thing looks really cool on him.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Thanks Jeimuzu! That means a LOT coming from you!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Another one of the Supernaturals: Inferno!
    A masked street pyro-magician who appeared out of nowhere. He was discovered by The Timewalker and figured out the source of his magic flames: Supernatural powers. He didn’t know much about himself but he knew one thing. He was not from Earth. He was then accepted as a Supernatural and was given the name Inferno.
    Inferno.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Renaming Inferno for CDC #38:
    LightningSword-Inferno.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Cool character, love the flames going around his body and that half mask is a nice touch. Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 325 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.