Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 325 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

Is this better?
    Draken-fully-zypped.png

Maaz
    Participant

Seriously lovin’ draken. And the more contrasting zypping on him looks cool too. Sweet work!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Funny thing… on my work laptop (IBM ThinkPad T42), the “polka dots” are visible on the first version of Draken. On my home laptop (Lenovo Edge E531) not so much. I’ll keep in mind that the display that I’m looking at does affect the picture. That said… yes, the second version really pops.

Thanks for the compliment, LS. You made me blush.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Thanks guys! if you were wondering, here’s the pose:
    Download Draken.txt

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Hellburn or Hellsburn
    ALIAS: Guard of the Gate of Fire
    TEAM: Villains, Warriors of Chaos
    Hellsburn was Chaos’ right hand and adviser. Hellsburn was chosen by Chaos to seek for the other 8 who can be true Warriors of Chaos. The firs four were the 3 sons of Chaos; War, Death and Destruction and the fourth one was Hellsburn himself. He has now found six of the chosen ones and only two remain on Chaos’ list.Hellburn-Gate-of-Fires-Guard.png
    I’m starting to actually like complicated poses!

Harlekin

A simple advice.

I think the pose is good for first time. But with the right leg (in front of the monitor) i miss the calf. If you give a head, that helps a little. Keep on going here is what i think. Nice attempt, i really interesting what you make in the future.

help.png

(44 kb :D nice my works usually 500K :P )

GuyGenesis
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

BTW, a quick challenge: see if you can do a redesign on Nir Nallah, I personally don’t love it that much. And the best one will star on my group shot!

I’ll upload the text later if you like it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Really cool poses and I dig the characters. One little thing though. David Flash is shirtless, so what is the cape held by? How about a rope or chain, whether from neckwear or an improvised part, around the neck to support the cape.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Glad you liked the idea for the two winged characters, and pretty cool what you did with it! I’m going to take a shot at redesigning Nir.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Really nice job on Draken, everything from the pose to the costume is so VERY cool.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Hope you like my take on Nir Nallah. I did two because I like the first one but the overflowing blocks the view of the sash. I might do a shaded/highlighted version later.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/08/Nir.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/08/Nir2.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

BTW, I forgot to say I really like your character, Death. The design is just so totally different from what the name brings to mind and from any version of a character named Death that I have ever seen.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Also, suggestion for Korin Thos; make the energy more transparent because right now it looks like he only has one arm. I saw the hand in the closeup.

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Harlekin: thanks for the tip! I’ll be sure to remember that!
    @GuyGenesis: AWESOME! Great illustration! I want that txt file!
    @WMDBASSPLAYER: Ah, detail. BTW, great redesign! Will you post the txt file for me please?

@Jeimuzu
    : Thanks!

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Glad you like it, friend. Text uploaded to (character) post

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 325 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.