Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 325 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

Thanks Legatus!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Another one:Ghoul-2.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

For the Versions thread:
    The Traitor for WMDBASSPLAYER!
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fudgee/2013/10/Traitor-Redesign-for-WMD.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

for CDC #47:
    LS-halloween-thing.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

It’s 1st of November here, and we’re having our Halloween party one day late. Yesterday was our parents’ offices’ Halloween party. At the age of 11 I already know how to make a 2nd class lever. ‘Nuff said.

Herr D
    Participant

Uh–2nd class lever? Lever as in engineering and physics? A lever too bendy or indirectly applying counterforce? Not ’nuff said for me?

Lightningsword
    Participant

No, wait… I meant first class lever. Definition?
    There are three basic components of a lever: a fulcrum, the effort and the resistance. The effort would be the door, fulcrum a hook above the door, and the resistance the decoration(a ghoul with the face made from HM, if you were wondering). There is a string with the first end tied to the door and the middle hung on the fulcrum, and the other end on the resistance. The door is pulled, the string is also pulled by the door and the chain reaction starts. The door is and pulled so is the string. Since the string is hung on a hook (F) above the door it lifts up the decor (R) and it give the illusion of a ghoul floating in front of you at the doorstep on your way to your “safe” house. And Voila!

Herr D
    Participant

Oh, you meant a decor pulley. Smile I get it. I made one of those for my Halloween costume. When I pulled on the pulley, a glove I stuffed to look like a human hand lifted the trick-or-treat bucket. One guy asked me if I was a ninja. (?) I turned my eyestalk toward him, and he made a face and left. Some people. Yell

Lightningsword
    Participant

Laugh

Lightningsword
    Participant

To get this thing running again, I’m starting a new series: futuristic warriors with names alphabetical.Let’s start with A:
    ACE APOCALYPSE!
    Ace-Apocalypse.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

For the Versions thread:
    Dragongirl Redesign for Gargantua!
    Dragongirl-Version-for-Gargantua-1.png
    Any feedback for my first female character, anyone?

Herr D
    Participant

Dragongirl? She’s hot. Well? [considers off-color joke about wings] You should probably design a special blend of Tums for her if she’s going to eat in public–bad form to roast the waiter.

. . . and her eyebrows–did she burn them off?

Lightningsword
    Participant

Real good point. Maybe something between Smaug from The Hobbit and a space dragon.
    And I wanted to put eyebrows, but it sorta didn’t look good.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Saw “The Mortal Instruments” yesterday and was inspired by the way Shadowhunters look. Anyway, here’s:
    ARANX!
    Aranx.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Aranx is very cool. Love that sword and that sleeve of armor is so epic.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 325 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.