JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

The whole character and bio is really well put together. You’ve clearly put a lot of thought into the whole cast. With that said… My God those wings are amazing! Any plans for a CCP entry from you?

JR19759
    Keymaster

Cheers Nug. I’ve already done my CCP entry and sent it to MadJack, but you’re gonna have to wait for the poster to see it.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Fantastic! Great use of wings really adds character to the … creation (couldn’t think of a synonym for character. The subtle shading on the leg is also a very nice touch.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Wolf

Valaran Soul Wielder Corps: Guardian Core

Name: Ruma Malaka

Assignation: The Kraken

Soul Branch: Water

Strongest Magics: Charybdis’ Embrace, Ark Wave Deluge

Notes: A notable pirate and one of the few unaffiliated Soul Wielders, Ruma Malaka led many pillaging raids against both Valaran and Juturan targets in the first decades of the war. He was later captured by the Valaran Soul Wielder Corps, who, recognising his abilities with the Water Branch, offered him an ultimatum, work for them or face execution for piracy. It is well know that Ruma and Kaibai, of all the Guardian Core, share a true hatred of each other. The two are very evenly matched, even though one would assume water’s superiority over fire.

Character Building Notes: Ruma was given a position on the Guardian Core after the position was turned down by Gade Heinriechs. Ruma also carries on his piratical escapades alongside his duties in the Guardian Core, although he now only attacks Juturan targets. He doesn’t seem to mind working for the Valarans, they let him keep any non-militaryly important plunder he captures during his raids.

JR’s An Idiot Note: Yura and Ruma’s names were originally meant to be the other way round, but when I was shading Yura (at that point named Ruma), I saved over Ruma (at that point named Yura), and didn’t notice, then deleted the older Yura file, completely losing the original Yura (Ruma) file, and I only noticed today when I went to shade Ruma (if that makes sense). *Fail*

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Valaran Soul Wielder Corps: Guardian Core

Name: Zeke Othion

Assignation: The Shade

Soul Branch: Darkness

Strongest Magics: Nox Pavor, Huponn, Jubar

Notes: A child of the Night Lands, Zeke Othion bleeds Darkness magic from his very being. His entire body is shrouded in thick shadow that not even the brightest light can penetrate, though it is said that light can shine from within his shadows (as the flame of his omnipresent cigarette would suggest). He rarely speaks, and is not often seen around his fellow Guardians, when he is seen at all that is.

World Building Note: The Night Lands are a disputed area on the border between Valara and Jutura where a great battle happened at the start of the war. The battle was between two powerful Darkness Wielders, the magic they used leaked into the land, leaving it shrouded in eternal night, where no light can shine. Those born into this world have a natural and powerful affinity with the magic of the shadows, many joining the Soul Wielder corps of which ever army they saw fit.

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

Yea man your storylines are pretty cool, as well as your characters. Very unique. Oh, and I really like the names you come up with.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Cheers Viper, one tries.

Valaran Army Enemy Data Files

Assignation: The Faceless

Affiliation: (Unknown)

Base Location: (Unknown)

Known Operational Locations: Valara, Jutura, Kahlor

Notes: An unknown factor in the war, The Faceless appear arbitrarily, attacking all without prejudice or pity. Not affiliated with either side in the war, their encounters are rare and seem to only happen around areas of ancient magical importance, in both Valaran and Juturan territory, with further reports of attacks taking place in the neighbouring, neutral country of Kahlor. Despite seemingly possessing no Soul Wielding abilities of their own, the Faceless have an incredible resistance to magic, as well as regenerative powers that make them an almost impossible opponent to take on and it is advised that soldiers and wielders take on Faceless in groups (if below Level 4 for wielders).

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

Oh cool! Reminds me of White Venom from Spiderman.

ams
    Participant

I agree!  All your recent images are pretty cool.  Love the Angel’s pic.

Trussos
    Participant

Really nice character.This Valaran characters are awesome :)).

JR19759
    Keymaster

Cheers guys. Oh btw AMS, Yura isn’t actually an angel, that’s just her Guardian Designation. The wings are actually a feather-made cloak, you know because she’s called the Angel.

Anyway, last one for the moment.

Name: Silence

Branch: Death

Level: 6 (Suspected)

Strongest Magics: Last Aria, Black Elysium, Kami No Hakai

Notes: The “Death Mage” Soul Wielder, who one century ago tried to conquer the lands of Valara and Jutura. Defeated and captured by the Soul Wielders of both nations. However, there was a problem. Silence was too powerful to be allowed the opportunity to live, but he had taken measures to prevent his own death. Using an ancient magic, more commonly used to animate inanimate objects, he had bound his life force to a gem (gems being the most magical of all inanimate objects), creating what is known as a Heartcore, and hidden it. So instead Silence was sealed away, with precautions taken to prevent his escape (see further notes). However, Silence was cunning. Through sheer will, he split his magic to create himself an army, The Faceless, and sent them to retrieve his Heartcore, but it was lost in the chaos of his final battle. Now he uses the war between Valara and Jutura (a war which he had his Faceless instigate) as cover for his search, whilst he has also turned his eyes upon the Valaran Soul Wielder Corps search for the ancient magic; The Truth, a spell that would lead him directly to his lost soul, and free him from his imprisonment. He strategically placed an agent within Gade Heinriechs Truth Corps, and now all he must do is wait.

Further Notes: Silence was named because his magic left only silence behind. However, as magic cannot be cast without the incantation, his captors decided to remove his mouth and vocal cords, as a way of preventing him from ever casting a spell again.

Further Notes 2: The creation of a Heartcore is the most draining magic that can be performed and the caster must keep the gem close to retain their physical strength. The gem would not be in any danger if the caster was injured, as magically enchanted gems are incredibly hard to damage, even by the toughest of magics, but the toll on the caster is harsh. The scar in the centre of Silence’s chest comes from where he once wore his Heartcore. When the caster and core are separated for an extended period of time, the caster will wither, but not die. They will be kept alive without the need to eat, drink or even breath, as they cannot die whilst the Heartcore is intact.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, non-Heartcore random stuff Go!

No real reason for this. I just felt like creating a cute girl.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Wow! I really like Silence and the bio’s are great. The cute girl is good too, but the pinched jacket makes it look like she has a really small waist and large hips, though it is less noticeable on the ones without the jacket.

Nug
    Participant

She is cute! I bet you’ve seen her naked, too. Haven’t you, JR? 😉

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Skoul- Cheers man. The jacket is actually based on one a friend owns and I tried my best to recreate it, but items. I was trying out a slightly less standard body style as well, plus the off centre pose, which might not have helped the case I guess.

@Nug- Well, if you mean, completely devoid of any colour, items, facial features or hair, as just a basic posed body then yeah. But I get the feeling you’re trying to get put into Time Out again, aren’t you… 😉 If I could figure out how to censor by x-ray (like your pic from a few months ago) on that pose (the spine may cause a few alignment issues) then I’d post a naked picture of her for you 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.