JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

They weren’t designed to be.

Scatman

man ,I missed alot then again you work fast.I really dig the hornet costume ,your right it don’t need much ,the lines over the shoulder into the chest is awesome I think i see your method there.Cool nonetheless I missed your stuff in just the couple days i was out.OH and love the amalgam!good dtuff as wlways my friend.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Scatman said:

man ,I missed alot then again you work fast.I really dig the hornet costume ,your right it don’t need much ,the lines over the shoulder into the chest is awesome I think i see your method there.Cool nonetheless I missed your stuff in just the couple days i was out.OH and love the amalgam!good dtuff as wlways my friend.

Thanks man. I work fast because I have no lifeWink
    You think that I’ve done a lot on this thread whilst you weren’t here, check my Geek Quiz in the pub. And I think I might have overtaken djuby now as one of the top posters in the entire forum now.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Inspired by a comment from prswirve above.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/041/f/9/the_ultra_men_by_jr19759-d5ui8a1.png

After The Titan was sealed away in time to prevent the birth of The Destroyer, The Protectors fell apart without his leadership. Without the major superhero team to protect the city, Metro City fell into chaos, with numerous super-villains, superheroes and teams battling to take control of the city. The Justice Guard attempted to restore order in the city, but they mysteriously disappeared. Soon after former Protectors villain Ultraman unveiled his new direction, taking down his former allies The Vetruvian Men. Having established himself as a hero, he invited two low order heroes, Hornet and Huang to join him as the new Ultra-Men, his idea of what a new team of superheroes should look like. With his core team in place, Ultraman is recruiting more and more heroes and villains to his team, including former Protector The Freak. However, is everything what it seems with Ultraman’s change of heart?

Team powers:

Ultraman: Power Mimicking and Storing (he can mimic the powers of anyone within a mile radius, mixing and matching their powers and storing them for later occasions. He has the potential to be all powerful. )

Hornet: Flight, Retractable stinging spikes in his arms and feet.

Huang: She can transform light into energy waves through the wings on her costume (these waves can be used to form weapons, concussive blasts or allow her to fly.)

prswirve
    Participant

These three are looking good. yellow and black together is an eyecandy. i specially like uan
    g

JR19759
    Keymaster

Harlequin-Style.png

Using everything Harlequin has put up on his tips and tricks, still not as good as his stuff. But then I didn’t expect it to be, ’cause no-one could be. But I think it’s alright.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Dude, you ROCK!!! I especially love Blackout, Trickshot and Wraith. Like the concept behind Ariel. MORE!!!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Dude, you ROCK!!! I especially love Blackout, Trickshot and Wraith. Like the concept behind Ariel. MORE!!!

Thanks.

Anyway, a finished version of the above.

Harlequin-Style-Fin.png

Scatman

not bad!In all honesty I wish I could shade like you do and use colors like you do so,ya know um..you don’t need to do anything else.,But I would like to see harliquin try to do something JR style just for fun.

prswirve
    Participant

Wow very harlequinesque! much more if outline isnt black

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Scatman said:

not bad!In all honesty I wish I could shade like you do and use colors like you do so,ya know um..you don’t need to do anything else.,But I would like to see harliquin try to do something JR style just for fun.

Thanks for the complement. As for Harlequin doing something in my style, that’s something I’d like to see.

Harlekin

Nice work and honour for me what you think for my work. But i think everyone have an own style and own visual concept what inspire what type of picture you made. I think that question to made something but i don’t promise to do it.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Six: A secret superhuman task force set up by W.I.L.D to do all of the subversive jobs that even W.I.L.D couldn’t be seen doing, each of The Six is only known by number, from 1 to 6.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/044/d/a/1_by_jr19759-d5utgep.png

1 is a vampire with enhanced senses and the ability to teleport through and control shadows. He fights daily with his blood-lust, having to take specially prepared blood capsules three times a day to stave off his cravings. He acts as the leader of The Six, having the most experience, with being over 500 years old.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/044/5/8/2_by_jr19759-d5uth8l.png

The second member of The Six, 2 is a mutate with the ability to perceive different forms of information telepathically, wether it be another persons thoughts, computer information or future events. However, this has left him slightly unhinged, as he cannot turn off this extra-sensory inflow. This means you should always worry when he becomes serious.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/044/2/a/3_by_jr19759-d5uthmw.png

A mutate with the ability to heal others, restore life and control nature, 3 was brought in to The Six as the teams medic. She has little combat experience, but she can hold her own if required. She can subdue 1’s bloodlust for prolonged periods of time, but not infinitely, allowing him to retain clarity on missions.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/044/1/c/4_by_jr19759-d5uti1a.png

4 out of The Six, he is a man possessed by an immortal spirit. He can make people see their worst fears through telepathic suggestion, or in extreme cases physical hallucination constructs. Due to the spirit inside him, he is no longer able to sleep, and he often shows interest in the dreams of his team-mates.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/044/f/3/5_by_jr19759-d5utimf.png

The last of an ancient alien species that settle on Earth in its Middle Ages, but were wiped out by the superstitious human population, 5 was hidden away as an egg, until he hatched 200 years ago. He was captured by the Prussian army and held in a dungeon in Berlin. There he was kept until he was freed by the allied troops at the end of World War II and he was taken to the USA. There the government put his unusual physiology, his impenetrable skin and ability to fly, to use, using him as a weapon. He was then incorporated into The Six. He is never seen without his scarf, which hides a scar from his early encounters with the peasantry in the German countryside. He speaks English well, but he has a pronounced German accent.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/044/c/b/6_by_jr19759-d5utjur.png

The last of The Six, he is a mutate assassin with perfect aim, super speed, reflexes and agility. His most interesting ability though, is his power to regenerate his body when he is killed, by taking over the body of another person and transforming it into his own body. He is usually the first line of attack on The Six’s more questionable missions. He tries to counter the bleakness of his profession using black humour. He uses two throwing discs, as they suit his ability set more than other weapons.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Protectorate

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/045/c/6/_the_protectorate_by_jr19759-d5uxawn.png

After The Protectors fell apart after The Titan was sealed in time, Prodigy formed a new version of the team with his team-mates Copy-Cat (Megan Rush) and Sky Maiden (Auran Skal/ Amy Skye). He also invited superstrong mutate powerhouse Barracade and Japanese elementalist Kamizu Nokiriha (now working under the alias Fahrenheit). However, unlike The Protectors, the Protectorate are considered outside the law by W.I.L.D and are being constantly monitored. This is because they believe that Copy-Cat could now be a security threat, believing she could attempt to free her husband from his time lock. Also, due to her original power set, being able to copy any superhuman ability, and her prolonged exposure to the Titan, she has been imbued with his energy controlling powers, now taking his alias as the new Titan.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Red Riding Hood

Red-Riding-Hood.png

A member of the ‘Fairy Tale Fighters’, a group of superheroes with fairy tale themes, Red Riding Hood is a master sorcerer. She can create illusions and alter probability to make even the most impossible things happen. She was raised by her grandmother, who was killed by Red’s arch-nemisis, The Big Bad Wolf.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.