JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Group Shot time again.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/036/c/b/_the_raptor_hunters_by_jr19759-d5twext.png

And that’s the end of the Raptors pics. Can anyone spot the error I made with the naming of one of the characters.

You’ve been on a roll lately. These are all great concepts and the execution is marvelously perfect. Keep it up man, can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks MDM. I try my best.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Only got through the first 2 pages, but your work is amazing! Love your characters and concepts, especially the Outcasts. I’m a musician and back when I was still in high school I was so jealous of guys like you because I can’t draw to save my life. Hero Machine allows me to release that inner artist, but I’ll never reach your heights. Keep it coming!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Only got through the first 2 pages, but your work is amazing! Love your characters and concepts, especially the Outcasts. I’m a musician and back when I was still in high school I was so jealous of guys like you because I can’t draw to save my life. Hero Machine allows me to release that inner artist, but I’ll never reach your heights. Keep it coming!

Believe me mate, you have now reason to be jealous of me, I’m in exactly the same position as you. I’m also a musician and I can’t draw to save my life. When I started out I looked at the work of people like AMS and headlessgeneral and thought “I’m never going to be able to do the sort of stuff they do”, but if you put the time in you can.

Thanks for the complements though.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ped-Luc.png

Name: Ped Luc
    Affiliations: The Costrilian Invasion Fleet
    Powers: Enhanced Strength/ Speed & Senses, Flight, Alien Technology (Chameleonic Disguiser, Micromiser)
    Profile: A highly respected and decorated leader amongst the proud warrior race that is the Costrilians, Ped Luc has led his peoples forces in many victorious campaigns and conquests. His greatest victories have come in the current war between the galactic empires of the Costrilians and their rivals, the Surilins. However, this war has now reached a deep stalemate, with both peoples looking towards conquering planets that may give them a strategic advantage, rather than fighting an all out war. One of these planets is Earth. Luc was sent to conquer Earth, with a fleet of 200 star destroyers at his disposal. He also had at his side his most trusted officer, his fiancé (or the Costrilian equivalent) Auran Skal, who was sent to Earth as an advanced scout and infiltrator. However, the Surilins moved against this and the plan had to be stepped forward. Then came the worst moment of Lucs career. His fiancé deserted him and the fleet, sabotaging the mission and allowing the humans victory against the mighty Invasion Fleet. Luc was sent back to Costrilia in disgrace, his reputation in tatters and a deep hatred of Auran Skal and humanity engraved on his heart.

Harlekin

@JR19759 said:

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/033/5/a/tracy_samuels_rd_by_jr19759-d5tjsj8.png

After Demon Girl first appeared in Lake City numerous supernatural creatures started swarming to the surrounding area, hoping to carry favour with the Demons who wanted this new threat neutralised. And in their wake came the Monster Hunters. Some of the students of Lake City University joined these Hunting fraternities, including Tracy Samuels, a friend of Azaria Thomas, a.k.a Demon Girl. Tracy said that her motivation was to prevent people being hurt by these creatures, but that soon changed. During one hunt she became careless, breaking away from the main group in pursuit of a large male werewolf, a challenge for even a group of experienced wolf hunters. She was bitten and now carries the curse of those she hunts. Luckily, being a wolf hunter, she has all the supplies she needs to control her ‘problem’ but she must be extra careful now, if any of her fellow hunters discover her secret, she will become a target.

Niceeeeee really niceeeee. Great concept. And a personnal now realised to i do remade your character. Sorry i forget it. I really do in the next few days.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Glad you like it.
    As for the other thing, I can’t wait to see what you come up with. If you don’t find that character to inspiring, feel free to have a look through my gallery either her or on deviant art and find another one to do, I don’t mind.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

had to come back and look at some more. Solaria vs. The Other totally blew my mind! Based on what you just said, I have to check out those other guys now. I’d appreciate any feedback/opinions on my work. Take care.

JR19759
    Keymaster

More forum contest stuff now.

Blackout for Blue Blazer
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/01/Blackout.png

Trickshot for MisterDinoMan
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/02/Trickshot.png

Tyra Revenant from the Heromachine Amalgam (Amalgamation of my Tyra and RobM’s Memetic Revenant)
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/02/Tyra-Revenant.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

New stuff now.
    I didn’t do too much to this guy, because I don’t think he really needs it. No bio yet.

Hornet-1.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Another new one.

Ariel Blakewood

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/038/4/1/ariel_blakewood_by_jr19759-d5u52g3.png

19 years ago, a young couple were walking home through the park when they heard a cry from a nearby park bench. As they got closer, they realised that there was a baby, left abandoned wrapped in cloth, on the bench. They took the baby and comforted her, raising her as their child and naming Ariel. Even with her unusual birth mark, an angels wing on her right forearm and her heterochromia, Ariel never thought she was different. However, the day she found out she was adopted that all changed. Ariel was unwillingly thrown into a millennia old war by the arrival of the sword The Angels Wrath. When Ariel touched it, her birth mark began to glow and she became the target of forces beyond her comprehension. She was attacked whilst out shopping by a seemingly normal person, who just seemed to change and lunge at her. Fortunately, Ariel was saved by Raziel (Raz), one of her neighbours. Through Raz, Ariel learned of her true heritage. Both Ariel and Raz are Angelborn, a race of half-angelic humans with extra-ordinary powers, who can be told apart from normal humans through their angel wing birth marks and heterochromia. The Angelborn are engaged in a timeless war against another species, the Demonborn, who, like the Angelborn, can be told apart from normal humans by their birth marks and heterochromia. The Angels Wrath is the key to the Angelborn, as The Devils Pride sword is for the Demonborn, and now that Ariel has possession of the sword, she must learn to control its power, as well as her own, in order to stop the world plunging into chaos.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I haven’t been feeling hugely inspired over the last few days, but I’ve cobbled together these guys from some old stuff. Not shaded. What do you guys think?

The-Golden-Strike.png

Two assassins/ warriors of unknown origin. (As you can see my un-inspiration has leaked into my profile writing.)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wraith

Wraith.png

prswirve
    Participant

i love wraith’s costume.

looks like the hornet and golden strike belong to one team?

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.