JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/027/3/3/mr_noir_poster_1_by_jr19759-d5syjqe.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Mr-Noir-Poster-2.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Surprised I love the Noir’s.

Harlekin

@JR19759 said:
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/026/a/7/sky_maiden_by_jr19759-d5sr3ei.png

She is Nice so nice. I like the 3 version of her.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.

Scatman

Memorial Man rocks and the traveler is great too,but I agree with harliquin she is awesome great colors and shading but the three phase is cool!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Scatman. There was a phase 4 for Auran, a duo shot with Prodigy (both in their human/ normal appearances), which I may post at some point. But for the moment I won’t, there is other stuff to be done.
    Like this

The-Widow.png

The Widow. One of the light Elder, who has the appearance of a woman in her twenties, but in reality is older than time it’s self. She is, amongst the light Elder, the one who has the most contact with mortals. She has no physical form, instead appearing like a ghost, floating on the air. It is said she has a palace at the edge of time, but not even the angels know how to get there. Only those of great conviction are allowed an audience with the Widow and she will only help those who can convince her that her aid is truly needed.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I’m intrigued by the concept of Elders. I’ve always liked characters like that, big cosmic forces that work behind the scene. The Widow is my favorite so far!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@DiCicatriz said:

I’m intrigued by the concept of Elders. I’ve always liked characters like that, big cosmic forces that work behind the scene. The Widow is my favorite so far!

Glad you like her. I’m also like the fact she is your favourite so far, as she is the first one I’ve put up.Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

Next

The-Spectre.png

The Spectre is one of the dark elder and a long time foe of the Protectors. He is a leech, draining the power from beings until their life force is consumed and they die. Many eons ago, before the creation of this universe, he rampaged around the ether, devouring planets, even galaxies. He is the reason that there are now only 6 elder, once there were hundreds. For his crimes, the Light and the Darkness sealed him away and created a new universe, hiding the Spectre’s prison in an inconsequential corner of the galaxy around one of the smaller stars. Unfortunately, the Elder hadn’t counted on the Spectre’s meddling and he manipulated his prison so that it became teaming with life. He then waited until one species evolved to sentience and then he sprang into action, causing war and hatred between this species until enough negative emotion had been caused to free him.

Legatus
    Participant

Darn good! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Grosse/smilie-gross_320.gif

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Legatus said:

Darn good! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Grosse/smilie-gross_320.gif

Danke

Harlekin

Agree with Legatus freaking creepy very creepy.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. Any guy who commits cosmic genocide is definitely creepy in my book.

Next up:

The-Prophet.png

One of the Light Elder, the Prophet can not comprehend time in a linear fashion like normal beings. If he focuses on one being, he will see it’s entire lifespan. As such, he lives a life of solitude in the space between dimensions. It seems a reasonable conclusion that the Prophet is not doing this to protect himself, as he has no fear of death, knowing as he does when his own death will come, but he is doing this to protect others from his knowledge.

Moognation
    Participant

Nicely done! Very creepy, indeed…

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.