JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1,906 through 1,920 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yasmin White- Void

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wolfram
    Participant

JR I have been lurking on the heromachine forums for quite some time now and I have to say your creations are awesome, seriously. I do have one question if you don’t mind but how do you get the outline of another color on spandex? For example your character Lucy Falkner or Impact.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Wolfram- It’s just two of the same items at different sizes, the smaller one atop the bigger and then, if needed, mask the bigger item to the object below.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Tyler Thomas- Metalhead

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Jennifer White- Ink

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Lucy Cook- Afterimage

Also, just in case you couldn’t tell, this caused soooooooo muuuuuuuch laaaaaaag.

Attachments:

Afterimage effect is awesome. I’ve been working on something trying to do the same thing and couldn’t get it haha. Amazing work as always!

Also…you get my email?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@UbiquitousPixel- The way I did it was create the character and save, then move the character over by 5, put a white background rectangle over the character at around 70% opacity and save again as a seperate file, then load the original save with the keep current items box checked. Rinse and repeat until desired effect is achieved and heromachine is so laggy it takes a full minute to move an item up a single layer.

Also, it got sent to my spam folder for some reason, I only just saw it was there. I’ll give it a read when I get a chance, it’s just gone 11pm here and I’ve got work tomorrow.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Chris Baker- Fade

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Strider

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Version 2

A superhuman group whose stated aim is to bring about a new, more equal and fair society, by burning the old one down if necessary. As you might expect, their methods have seen them labelled as a terrorist group by many, including media, politicians and law enforcement, but their message has resonated with a large number of people.
    LtR:
    Chirs Baker- Fade
    Powers: Invisibility, Intangibility
    Tyler Thomas- Metalhead
    Powers: Metallic Skin, Semi-Invulneribility
    Strider
    Powers: Energy Blasts
    Yasmin White- Void
    Powers- Manifestation (in the form of a dark “second skin” made of an unknown, possibly extra-dimensional substance)
    Jennifer White- Ink
    Powers: Manifestation (in the form of bringing her tattoos to life to use as weapons. The tattoos are made of the same substance as her sisters “second skin”)
    Lucy Cook- Afterimage

Powers: Super Speed

Attachments:

@UbiquitousPixel- The way I did it was create the character and save, then move the character over by 5, put a white background rectangle over the character at around 70% opacity and save again as a seperate file, then load the original save with the keep current items box checked. Rinse and repeat until desired effect is achieved and heromachine is so laggy it takes a full minute to move an item up a single layer. Also, it got sent to my spam folder for some reason, I only just saw it was there. I’ll give it a read when I get a chance, it’s just gone 11pm here and I’ve got work tomorrow.

ill give it a go! But usually when I load another character, it overlaps the current, no matter where I move the first one. I wish there was a way to select certain layers and combine them to make them all one layer or object. But thanks for the info! Also looking forward to your response email 🙂

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Elements

LtR:

Laura Barnes- Wildfire
    Amanda Allen- Whirlwind
    Kay Leigh Fisher- Flood

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Looks great!  Love those hairdos.  Happy New Year and cheers!

Herr D
    Participant

I would love to see Ink rescuing a baby and fighting simultaneously. THAT would be a picture and a half . . .

Viewing 15 posts - 1,906 through 1,920 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.