JR19759’s Redesign Contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges JR19759’s Redesign Contest

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 215 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Blue Blazer said:

My face is on HM3 in the Winners tab. It’s this one…
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2012/12/BB-HM3.PNG

And I think Blue Blazer is actually a pretty good name for a fire-based character…

Cool. I’m not actually doing hero names for these guys, I’m thinking along the lines of Heroes, normal people with powers. I’ve just finished yours and Vampyrists’ off and I’ll post them up when I’ve got all of them done.
    Is anyone else going to follow Blue Blazers lead and volunteer? I’ll give you another 24 hours to volunteer, then I’m just going to go ahead and finish off the designs I’ve already got.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Haven’t had internet for over a fortnight so i was soooooo disapointed when i saw the solarian competition, just the kind of thing i’d have sunk my teeth into. But here’s a quick one i knocked up for this new element thing:

hm3-beta.png

Don’t really have a name for him. He’d get the darkness orb. Basically if he had a a story i’d say he’s a normal University guy who has been really bad in the past but is trying to lead a good life and do good things.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome. I’ll get started on that straight away.
    Shame that you didn’t get to do anything for the Solarian competition, I’d’ve like to see what you would come up with.

Anyone else? You’ve still got half a day.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok guys, you’ve got a bit of an extension here, if you want to still put something forward for the Elements, but if I don’t get any more by tomorrow morning (GMT) I’m closing up this thread for Christmas and finishing off/ posting the rest of the team.
    You can see Blue Blazers on my gallery thread along with one other.

NHA247
    Participant

Here is my txt file for RAM.
    Download RAM.txt

JR19759
    Keymaster

@NHA247 said:

Here is my txt file for RAM.
    Download RAM.txt

Thanks man. I’ll just make my adjustments (my editor and artist don’t like it if I send them reference pictures with effects on, they say it obscures parts of the costume), then I’ll have the full group shot up on my thread.

I’m now shutting this thread down for Christmas. Hopefully I will have another contest up in the New Year.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok Machiners, this thread is now back online and I am asking you for help. The planet is under threat from two warring alien species, the Costrilian and the Surilins. Unfortunately we have been unable to gather much data on what these aliens look like, all we know it that the Costrilian are grey skinned and technologically advanced, led by Cosmos-class commander Ped Luc (gender: Male) and Aurora-class admiral Auran Skal (gender: Female), whilst the Surilins are a more barbaric race of brown/ tan skinned beings who wield energy weapons. They are led by their Emperor, Kra, who is protected by his loyal Royal Guard. I need your help to identify these aliens, bring me images of their leaders and their warriors, so we can adequately prepare our defences. Whom-ever can bring me the best image of our foes will be rewarded with eternal glory in the coming battle. We have one week before their space-craft reach earth. Good luck.
    Transmission ends.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, I’m gonna try this again. I’m expecting exactly the same response as I got last time (i.e. nothing) but might as well try.
    I conjunction with my current creation series ‘The Fairy Tale Fighters’, I’d like to see what you guys can do. I wasn’t originally do villains but I’ve come up with some basic character outlines for you.

– The Little Man: A small fat man with white hair and a red coat, who kidnaps children and turns them into farm animals which he then sells on to farmers.
    – Big Bad Wolf: A large grey wolf man who used to be Red Riding Hoods boyfriend. However Red accidentally transformed him into his current form when she was practicing her magic. When she was unable to undo the spell, he became consumed by rage at the realisation he would never have a normal life. He now actively tries to hurt Red, even going so far as to kill her Grandmother.
    – The Giant: A very tall man (about 9 foot), he is brutish and incredibly strong. He used to be a customer of Jack when Jack was a drug dealer, but he took some of Jacks experimental drugs and was driven mad. He now has a extreme version of ‘the munchies’, nothing can state his hunger, not even eating another person, which is what he has planned for Jack if he ever catches him.
    – King Rat: The leader of a gang called The Rats, who rule the Pied Pipers home town, he is a gruff looking man, unshaved and going grey, who wears dark coloured suits and has buck teeth (like a rat) and a ratty face.
    – The Fox: A smart and sly assassin, who has been hired to take down the escaped robot Gingerbread Man. He wears luxury furs and a hat and he carries a cane. His coat also has a fake fox tail which moves behind him as he walks.
    – Mole: A gross, short and practically blind man with over large hands, who wears black velvet and small spectacles. He once kidnapped Thumbelina and tried to force her to marry him. He is obsessed with her and will stop at nothing until she is with him.
    – The Wicked Witch: A highly beautiful, but extremely malicious and arrogant woman, who wears faux- medieval clothing and carries a large staff/ wand. She hates Prince Charming, as he and his wife, The Princess, embody everything she hates, love and happiness, and they have fought many times in the past.

You can have as many entries as you want, the contest will last for a week (maybe two depending on participation levels) and the winner gets a HOTM nomination.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s my take on the Giant. I’m also really intrigued by the idea of the Fox, like a Deathstroke type mercenary…may take a run at that. Anyway, here’s this guy.

Giant.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice. Look forward to seeing your interpretation of The Fox.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Haven’t zypped yet, but here’s my idea for the Fox.

Fox.PNG

Man, I was gonna give The Fox a shot, but I really like what you did with it, livewyre.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks HG…I am gonna shade it eventually.

prswirve
    Participant

Fox is pretty cool and i like his tail

prswirve
    Participant

here’s MOLE … Lol

mole.png

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 215 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.