Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Maverik1313, Vectorman316, and Candruth:  Starting to think my creations are dangerous.  I just hope you all reboot like Candruth did. 😀  Thanks y’all.

@JR
    :  I do have a bad habit of posting on Thursdays, sorry about that.  You know I got nothin’ but love for ya though, right? 😀  Also you thanked us, but I thank you for everything you do to make community great.

@Lef
    and Skoul:  You’ve both made me very happy. 😀

@Mad
    Jack:  Thank you!  Really glad you like the shading technique.

@CantDraw
    :  Wow!  Such a huge compliment especially since I’ve always been in love with your style.  Thank you!! 😀

@Vampyrist
    :  Thanks!  You’re makin’ me blush here.

Suleman
    Participant

Daaang, that’s a really good background. Once again, you did a great job with the colors, too.

ams
    Participant

ahem……….

NOMINATION FOR THE HEROMACHINE HALL OF FAME….!!!!

….please & thanks!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Suleman:  Very happy to hear you like the background, thank you!

@ams
    :  Truly an honor to hear that from you ams, especially considering the fact that I think pretty much every one of your creations is worthy of the HOF.  Thank you :D:D:D

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

I didn’t said it before but…
    I love that mech suits. Please, make more of them – it would be great to be blessed once more with your epic style of creating.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I didn’t said it before but… I love that mech suits. Please, make more of them – it would be great to be blessed once more with your epic style of creating.

Thank you so much!  By the way, I love everything you’ve created thus far (sweet Death is amazing!).  I am working on another mech suit, not sure when I’ll finish though.  Your kind words will certainly inspire me to keep at it. 🙂

Lightningsword
    Participant

Dude… After six months you’re still going strong! Where the heck do you get these ideas?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Mech Suit: Breaker R3D

@Lightningsword:  Thank you so much buddy, so glad to see you back on these forums again!

JR19759
    Keymaster

*no longer alive*

You and Candruth can’t just monopolise COTW you know. Between the both of you, you have a third of all the COTW’s I’ve done. So, question this week is, can I find a good enough reason to feature Vectorman’s King Scorp over this….

Find out next time on Dragonball Z.

Oh and dude, when are you going to join Deviantart so I can invite everyone to spam fave your entire gallery like I did when Candruth joined?

Skoul
    Participant

B….b….b….b….but how? It’s too awesome!

ams
    Participant

I also think you should post these kickass pics on the Facebook page.  We need to start getting that medium for us hot.  These images would definitely generate a buzz…

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

<notices suit>
    Okay, operation E.P.I.C. is ready!
    <Tries to steal that god-like thing>
    I want it!

Jeimuzu, i shall call you from now “Jei-mech-zu”, i hope you will know why

Mad Jack
    Participant

AWE!SOME!

Candruth

Welp, that’s it for me.

Lef
    Participant

*heavy breathing*

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.