Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

@Lightningsword said:

PADAWAN? PADAWAN!? I think you mean Jedi Knight, Grand Jedi Master Harlequin!

“SPAM ON”

Bahhh JEDI! FEEL THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE :P

“SPAM OFF”

Trekkie
    Participant

@H@RLEK(!)N said:

@Lightningsword said:

PADAWAN? PADAWAN!? I think you mean Jedi Knight, Grand Jedi Master Harlequin!

“SPAM ON”

Bahhh JEDI! FEEL THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

“SPAM OFF”

And the Dark Side has cookies! What have the Jedi got, huh?! Laugh

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2013/08/003SkySquirrel3.JPG

Felt like doing a revamp of the very first member I ever made for Strange Justice: Sky Squirrel

He’s got the same powers as before, weather generation and manipulation, magical umbrella used for flight and shooting lightning at bad guys. Sir Cheeks did not make it into this revamp, but I did come up with an explanation for that. During a battle where Sky Squirrel nearly lost his life, Sir Cheeks was able to sacrifice his own life in order to transfer his magic powers to Sky Squirrel. This new power gave Sky Squirrel what he needed to survive the battle and come out on top. Now Sky Squirrel is also capable of using magic in battle, though he’s got a lot to learn before he masters the craft.

Well, things got off topic Smile so, I brought Sky Squirrel over to this page.

@Lightningsword: So far you’ve given me 3 different titles and I’ve loved all of them, thank you Smile

@H@RLEK(!)N: Oh no! Not the dark side Surprised

@Trekkie
    : Cookies are always win Laugh

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Also just wanted to say there are more members of The Weird Miscreants to come. I just took a break from making them to revamp Sky Squirrel. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Jeimuzu
    Participant

005LittleBlackDress1-1.JPG

This is my vision of what I felt JR’s character titled Little Black Dress may be hiding. This was done with JR’s permission to use his lovely character’s likeness. When JR first posted the Little Black Dress, I and a few others felt she almost looked as if she was hiding a dark secret. This is what I came up with. Since I didn’t feel that this young girl was evil, I figured her little black dress must be. Her little black dress just so happens to be a cursed dress possessed be a demon spirit. This dress is capable of taking control of the body of whoever is unlucky enough to wear it. The Little Black Dress can use the host’s body to perform powerful incantations and cause all kinds of mischief. when under control of the Little Black Dress, her hair becomes a bit more wild, her skin paler, and her eyes darker and less vibrant. So there you have it, I hope you enjoy this JR and thank you for letting me work on this, I had a blast. Smile

FRM

creepy-cool!

Nobody

Very cool

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@FRM and Nobody: Thank you both very much. SmileSmile

Anarchangel
    Participant

@FRM said:

creepy-cool!

My sentiments exactly.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Cool! The jagged edges are a nice touch.

Lightningsword
    Participant

I don’t know why, reminds me of Ursa Lunar! And maybe with a few tweaking you could add her to the Weird Miscreants! READ: JR’s Permission needed.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

SICK! Nightmare Narwhale is just too cool! I’m really loving what you’re doing!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword: I did get JR’s permission, that’s the reason I even made her in the first place. I totally see what you mean about how she could be edited slightly with an animal theme and fit right in with the Weird Miscreants.

@WMDBASSPLAYER: Thank you! Glad you like my style. Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I’m currently working on a group shot of the Strange Justice team. I was gonna make one a while ago, but I got lazy and busy making the Weird Miscreants.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I finally finished the group shot, getting ready to post it.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.