Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

Oh, dang, that’s good! (My exact words on seeing it)

Lightningsword
    Participant

Second question: Can you help me on creating the clothing? All your costumes are frickin’ cool!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

Second question: Can you help me on creating the clothing? All your costumes are frickin’ cool!

Well, that’s another situation where it just requires tinkering. Normally when I’m making clothes for a character, I start with some kind of shirt/jacket that covers the torso without sleeves. If the shirt doesn’t quite fit the body right because the body is turned or something, I will mask the shirt to the body and adjust accordingly. Then I will add the sleeves that I think fit the shirt/jacket. The same goes for pants, heromachine has a lot of great pieces of pant legs and such. I hope this was at least somewhat helpful Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

Oh, dang, that’s good! (My exact words on seeing it)

Thank you very much Lightningsword Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Next up is the group shot of The Mysterious Outsiders.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2013/08/002TheMysteriousOutsiders34.jpg

The Mysterious Outsiders!

the team includes: Galaxy Hare, Rumble Quake, Talon Beast, Gastro Stinger, Giga Sky Titan, and Light Monger

The reason for the smaller size of the image is due to the fact that these characters are very detailed and the file size of them all together kept exceeding the maximum size allowed. It simply would not allow me to even upload some of the bigger sized versions of this image.

FRM

sweet!!! you, know, i really appreciate that you never seem to lack the time or inclination to respond to each individual response with gratitude. so, gratitude to you.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@FRM said:

sweet!!! you, know, i really appreciate that you never seem to lack the time or inclination to respond to each individual response with gratitude. so, gratitude to you.

Thank you so much FRM, I feel that when someone gives you a compliment or really just any kind of helpful feedback, you should always thank them or respond with some kind of gratitude. I really appreciate you noticing that http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Jeimuzu
    Participant

000Spectrum1.jpg

And of course I had to do a group shot for my original team: Spectrum!

Members include: Hypnosis, Gargoyle, Wonder Dragon, King Red, Graverobber, Space Cat, and Devil Girl

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Slow day on the forums, well I’ve still got a couple more members of Strange Justice to introduce and then I will do a group shot of that team as well. Smile

FRM

sweet group!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I love your team shots! Both teams are really far out, but The Mysterious Outsiders! WOW! Have you ever considered submitting some of those designs to a manga publisher? Or a Japanese action series? They definitely look Power Rangers worthy! I can see UltraMan going against any one of them!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

I love your team shots! Both teams are really far out, but The Mysterious Outsiders! WOW! Have you ever considered submitting some of those designs to a manga publisher? Or a Japanese action series? They definitely look Power Rangers worthy! I can see UltraMan going against any one of them!

I’m not sure if they would want designs from some random guy, but I appreciate your confidence in me http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Thank you!

@FRM
    : Thank you kindly http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Jeimuzu
    Participant

003PyroCardinal.JPG

And on to the next member of Strange Justice: Pyro Cardinal!

Pyro Cardinal got his powers from coming in contact with a glowing Cardinal feather. The feather gave him wings and the ability to generate and manipulate fire. Pyro Cardinal can use his powers in many interesting ways often creating Cardinal shaped flames to use for attacks. His strength and ingenuity make him a great leader of Strange Justice.

prswirve
    Participant

Really aesome stuff you have here! I especially like the last one.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.