Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 666 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Very unnerving but in an awesome way.

Love it. The Mysterious Outsiders are my new favorite super team.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thanks FRM, The Atomic Punk, and Trekkie Laugh

@ headlessgeneral: I feel so honored that The Mysterious Outsiders are your new fav super team Smile Thanks!

Ausar
    Participant

That goes insane!!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

WOW! Somebody had a big dose of Japanese action series, anime and manga growing up! Giga Sky Titan is just mind blowing! Gastro Stinger is cool!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

WOW! Somebody had a big dose of Japanese action series, anime and manga growing up! Giga Sky Titan is just mind blowing! Gastro Stinger is cool!

Thank you! You’re totally right about the anime/Japanese action series thing Laugh

Lightningsword
    Participant

Ok, this is kinda weird, but got any tips for me?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Right that does it, you are definitely on my subscribe list!!!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Alexander of Limbo said:

Yay a subscriber! I’m a fan of your work, so this is quite an honor Smile

@ Lightningsword: I would be happy to help you, feel free to ask me anything and feel free to drop off questions in my inbox as well.

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:

@Alexander of Limbo said:

Yay a subscriber! I’m a fan of your work, so this is quite an honor http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

@ Lightningsword: I would be happy to help you, feel free to ask me anything and feel free to drop off questions in my inbox as well.

Ok, so the first thing: WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE IDEAS!?!?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

002GalaxyHare1.JPG

Time for the next member of The Mysterious Outsiders: Galaxy Hare!!

Galaxy Hare is an Hare/Rabbit-like alien with immense power. Galaxy Hare can reach extremely high speeds and is very agile. Galaxy Hare also has the ability to create illusions to confuse his enemies. With his razor sharp blade arms and legs he can cut any opponent down to size.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@ Lightningsword: to answer your question about how I come up with these crazy ideas, well usually I start off with just a basic idea of something I think would be interesting to create. After that I just start tinkering with different ideas on heromachine. Often times design ideas will just kinda happen as I tinker for a while. One of my main priorities is to make sure that what I’m creating doesn’t seem generic to me, basically I don’t want to create something that I’ve already seen a million times before. That’s pretty much my process. Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:

@ Lightningsword: to answer your question about how I come up with these crazy ideas, well usually I start off with just a basic idea of something I think would be interesting to create. After that I just start tinkering with different ideas on heromachine. Often times design ideas will just kinda happen as I tinker for a while. One of my main priorities is to make sure that what I’m creating doesn’t seem generic to me, basically I don’t want to create something that I’ve already seen a million times before. That’s pretty much my process. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Oh, ok got it! Thanks a lot! And BTW, Galaxy Hare is sooo cool! Lovin’ that face!

Herr D
    Participant

Galaxy Hare: The eyes have it, right Jeimuzu?

FRM

i love that thing!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.