Introduce Yourself!

Home Forums The Pub Introduce Yourself!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 116 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@collex said:

Hello everyone

My name is Collex, and I am a Heromachine user and lurker since HM3 began, back in the UGO days. In fact, I was midly active in the blog comment’s section once, a while ago.

Recently, I decided I was finally time for me to be part of the Heromachine community, and start posting my stuff and get better with the program. I can’t guarantee frequent postings, but I’ll try my best to be regular and post a new drawing every now and then.

I am going to make a gallery post soon, but I do have a question – I currently have two Heromachine characters that were from an old Star Wars RPG game. They are original characters but they are still unmistakably Star Wars – one is a Twi’lek and the other has a lightsaber. Is that considered copyrighted materials? I don’t want to post anything that could get me of Jeff in trouble, so I figured I’m better ask.

Anyway, see ya soon!

Those character are fine to be posts so long as in the post you clearly state that they are from an RPG. It is a compromise decision Jeff, myself, and the reset of the moderators made a while ago when star wars characters were becoming a bit of an issue. They just have to be as you say your characters are, original creations and not NPC’s or official character from the RPG setting, and most be from an officially licensed RPG game and not a fan created RPG.

collex

Okey Dokey! Thanks!

elizabethb76

Hi all! I’m Elizabeth. I joined after much pressuring from my boyfriend. I just recently started playing around with HM3 and I like it a lot so far.
    I’m 18, an English student, and a huge fan of both art and heroes.. so this feels like a good fit.

Hopefully once I get the hang of it I will start posting my characters and share with everyone. I might start writing for them as well.

Elizabeth

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums Collex.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@elizabethb76 said:

Hi all! I’m Elizabeth. I joined after much pressuring from my boyfriend. I just recently started playing around with HM3 and I like it a lot so far.
    I’m 18, an English student, and a huge fan of both art and heroes.. so this feels like a good fit.

Hopefully once I get the hang of it I will start posting my characters and share with everyone. I might start writing for them as well.

Elizabeth

Welcome to the forums. If you don’t mind me asking, is your BF part of the forums?

TOOL
    Participant

LOL when I read some of the entries I can’t help but hear it like someone was telling their story at a drug rehab. Hi I am TOOL and I have been secretly using HM since around 2003 to 2006 I think is when I started. I have only come out about my addiction to HM since the third version hit the streets. I’d like to talk nerdy to you sometime LOL. I have a Power User Profile ( PUP ) if you want more info on me. Also you can find my stuff on Photobucket.COM, there is a link to it on my PUP. I love this site and really like talking to some great people I have found on here. There are a lot of good HM artist who can challenge you here and/or help you. It’s always fun talking about everything we do here as well. I guess that’s all for now.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. It is so nice to see you here, I was wondering when you were going to show up.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@TOOL said:

LOL when I read some of the entries I can’t help but hear it like someone was telling their story at a drug rehab.

God, thanks for that. Now every time someone posts in here I’m just going to read “Hello, my name’s (?) and I’m an alcoholic.”
    Anyway, good to have you on the forums man.

TOOL
    Participant

God, thanks for that. Now every time someone posts in here I’m just going to read “Hello, my name’s (?) and I’m an alcoholic.”
    Anyway, good to have you on the forums man.

Glad I could help LOL I was just saying that some of the post sorta had a theme of like an AA meeting or something Laugh I wouldn’t consider myself an alcoholic persay but I do enjoy a good bourbon, rum, vodka, taquila or whatever.

Boore Torog

Hi
    Im Boore Torog I like using this site to make creations for my D&d games that me and my friends play
    I usually play a Monk or Barbarian and I would show you some of my characters if only i new how to post them :D
    also im Polish/American CoolWink

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome Boore.
    There are two ways to post characters here, you can either upload straight from your computer by clicking on the upload attachments button at the bottom of the reply box (the fourth and smallest button). Clicking that will open another box underneath the reply box, you then click the +Add Files button at the bottom of that and search through your computer to find the picture, or drag the picture into the box where it says Drag files here, then click the ->Start Upload button next to +Add Files and once its finished uploading the image should appear as a find path in the reply box and will appear as a full image when you post the reply.
    The other way is if you are uploading your image from another site, such as Deviantart or Photobucket. There you open the image in a new tab from the hosting site and copy the url for that page, then click the img button at the top of the reply box and paste the url in there and it will appear as the image when you post the reply.
    Hope this helps.
    Also, please make sure you read the forum rules if you haven’t done so already and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to help.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums Boore.

Writer-Of-Fables
    Participant

Hello, everyone. I go by the name Writer-Of-Fables, but for simplicity you can call me AJ. I am a MAJOR SciFi/Fantasy geek, and HeroMachine has helped make base ideas on the look of some of the roleplaying characters and short story characters born from my imagination every so often. I am a native of the cold, desolate area known as Michigan. Hope to get to know you all soon!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. I have a daughter that is going to college in Michigan. She is a Texas girl, not use to cold weather and she has been in Michigan for about three years now and loves it.

Lord_Obsidious
    Participant

Hello, I’m Lord_Obsidious from the planet Scotland! I am fairly new here, and simply adore this whole site! You can call me Obsidious, Lord, LO, Andrew or that weird Whovian over there talking to himself if you want. I am a huge fan of things like Discworld, Doctor Who, The Edge Chrons, Skulduggery Pleasant and HHGTTG. Laugh

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.