Introduce Yourself!

Home Forums The Pub Introduce Yourself!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 116 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

Hi I’m Fudgee (don’t even ask why!) and I’ve been using HM since 2010 And I’m __ yrs. old (trust me, If you knew my age you’d freak out and my parents would too).
    BTW, how do I change my avatar?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Fudgee said:

Hi I’m Fudgee (don’t even ask why!) and I’ve been using HM since 2010 And I’m __ yrs. old (trust me, If you knew my age you’d freak out and my parents would too).
    BTW, how do I change my avatar?

There are two ways to do your Avatar. The first is to click the Profile button at the top of the page ( on the right side, beliow the banner and advert banner ). That will open up your profile for editing and on the left hand side you will see a button to edit Avatar.

The second way to do it is to go to http://en.gravatar.com/ and set up an account there using the email address that you used to register here. The plus side of this approach is that any website the supports Gravatar will automatically use use the Avatar of the email address you use to register with that site. So if you have Multiple email addresses you can set up a different Avatar for each address.

Zaxx

I’m an 18 year old student from the esteemed and merry lande of Englande. I’ve enjoyed messing about with Hero Machine for a while, and as with many hobbies I’ve finally decided to make a presence within the community. My new gallery thread is here (http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/zaxxs-gallery/#p27043), so please check it out and leave some suggestions!

Hi, guys.

I’m new here and I have some questions regarding Hero Machine.

1. Can I suggest stuff and items to be added to the Hero Factory?

2. If so, where can I post my requests?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@LooneyTunerIan said:

Hi, guys.

I’m new here and I have some questions regarding Hero Machine.

1. Can I suggest stuff and items to be added to the Hero Factory?

2. If so, where can I post my requests?

Jeff is currently no taking any more requests for additional items for heromachine. Perhaps that will change once he is down with all the Right Hand to Left hand and Male to Female conversions he is currently working on, or perhaps not. dblade still takes requests from time to time. dblade is a member of this community that draws up items and sends them to Jeff who will add them in as free time permits however dblade has not been around the forums all that much lately as he has needed to step away due to Real life commitments. You can always take a pick at his thread where he takes suggestions and leave one there ( http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/dblades-whiz-bang-item-dispenser/ ) but there is no promises that he will due any item that is suggested.

Thanks for answering my question. :)

I’m gonna help out with this good machine by requesting some good hand gestures, eyes, mouths, items, etc. :)

I want this Hero Machine thingy to be REALLY good. :)

Jackal

Hey all! Been lurking this site (and the forums) for quite a while now but I’ve not bothered to register until now. Just call me Jackal – like it says on my profile, I’m an avid comic reader (have been since I was knee-high to a bar stool) an aspiring writer (same deal) and a relative newcomer to HM although I’m learning quickly. It seems like there’s a really great atmosphere and some very talented creators around here, so I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and maybe exhibit some of my work!

Torog
    Participant

Welcome to the forums Jackal.

mrparpal

I have made a few creations here, most for roleplaying games to better show my character, and such. So yeah Hi. :D

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, jackal and mrparpal! I visited both your forum pages. Good starts.

evym9701

Greetings all! I’m evym9701. I’ve known about HeroMachine since 2012. I’ve just now became a member because A. I didn’t scome back to the cite until quite recently, B. I didn’t see the point of becoming a member when I first found this cite, and B. I kinda sorta didn’t know how to sooo yeah. I really like to draw and write, but my drawing isn’t nearly as good as the stuff on here. I plan to change that sooner or later though! >:) I mainly mess around on HeroMachine because it’s fun! Laugh

Harlekin

Ãœdv itt. – Welcome to the forum Evym9701.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, evym9701!

Rockwolf66
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m Rockwolf66 and I’ve been using Heromachine since 2.0 for making images of my various Roleplaying (N)PCs and Literary characters.

Hopefully I can figure out how to properly use the forums version of the BBS code as I have various images on my Photobucket and DA accounts.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome Rockwolf66, I’m glad to see you are joining the forums. Don’t worry much about BB codes it is real easy to post. If you need help there are a lot of how-to post in the “Tip” section, or feel free to ask for any help you need.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.