Interpretation of My characters.

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Interpretation of My characters.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

DC-Lover
    Participant

Looks like ill be holding this round of the contest again this week.

Nobody

Here’s my take on Nightmare from Heroes of Our Time
    DCLover-Nightmare.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Wow Nobody. I like it. While Nightmare was made before many items were added I did the best I could to make him seem like like a threatening force with what I had. You have made him seem more demonic with your interpretation and I honest didnt think anyone would go outside my two most popular stories and go to my old stuff. I liked how you darkened his original colour scheme and changed his mask to cover his full face.

Nobody

I’m a fan of all the stories but Heroes of Our Time was my favorite so I’ll probably make a few others too.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Thank you Nobody. That one I am still actually working on as Im getting closer to releaseing the Update. Im just hoping this isnt gonna be like Duke Nukem and have everyone waiting in anticipation(bit full of myself there) and have it a disapointing.

Anyways the winner of this Round is of Course Nobody with his darker Version of the Character Nightmare. As stated earlier I like the darker and more intimadating force that this version commands visually.
    DCLover-Nightmare.png

Round 4 has begun. Good luck to everyone who participates

Nobody

Here is Red Queen from Heroes of Our Time
    DCLover-Red-Queen.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Congrats on winning the fourth round Nobody. I will honestly say I am impressed with Your interpretations of red queen and as a result I am gonna have to consider redoing the entire Guild of Justice myself and your design does intrigue. Now the blurb Nobody will take some time and I apologise as I have to edit and extend it.
    As for everyone else the fifth round has begun and Here is the winner of round Four.
    DCLover-Red-Queen.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

And the Blurb i promised was about Nobodys character the Soveriegn. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nobody/2013/07/Sovereign.png

Where Am I? Ugh My head…Feels like it was cracked open then sewn back together….awkwardly. What is this place and who do these people think they are staring at? That’s…a good question actually. I can remember the name Moon-Trux, but that name only inspires anger. I can remember a woman, a beautiful woman but not a name. I …was called….OH BLASTED MEMORY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!…YOU! What is this place?!. What is San Franisco? And what is this metal contraption wailing at me! -Thrash-
    What in the?…What are these powers!! WHAT ARE YOU ALL CALLING ME!? A what!? Stop staring. STOP STARING!!! What..what was that? A beam? What in the name of the One!…I am flying!
    I have no idea how long its been since that moment when I appeared on that road. Oh what am I? Some sort of monster? NO! I cannot be…Can I? Who or what am I? Wherever I am..I feel like this place is in great danger. Be I monster or man I will relinquish my past in the name of Justice. A name suitable for a man as myself. A name that reminds me of authority remains in my mind. Perhaps I will use this name from my past as my Alias.The Soveriegn.

Nobody

Here is the rest of the Guild of Justice
    DCLover-Black-Hornet.png
    DCLover-Bullet.png
    DCLover-Mr.-Invincible.png
    DCLover-Stretch.png
    DCLover-Stretch-Normal.png
    Guild-of-Justice.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Very Nice.Is this them in their youth or their current age?

Nobody

They are in their glory days here back before the events in the story took place.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Ah interesting. I am actually going to update the story next week so you will see the last incarnation and what he looks like in age. Also the bullets will be released before this week is out.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Well Nobody Congrats on winning another round with your interpretations of The Guild of Justice. I am actaully really interested to see if anyone does interpretations of characters I never gave a picture for or like you goes back to my older stories. The pic Nobody made that I choose as the winner was the group photo of the League in their youth.

Guild-of-Justice.png

Congrats TO Nobody

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.