Interpretation of My characters.

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Interpretation of My characters.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

DC-Lover
    Participant

Okay so this is a contest involving anyone who has read my stories on the writing forum and is interested in getting involved in a way. So this is what I had in mind. I mention a lot of characters in my story and give pictures for some of them. I have released A few stories onto the forums and I would like to see the interpretation of other artists on this forum of the characters from the stories.(hope that makes sense) So basically Im asking what my characters look like to other people on the forum or if they have their own image of Ice or Mr.Satan they wanna share. Your picture will be posted on the story the character is from, and you will be thanked in the story itself(e.g Picture done by……..) and I will write a blurb about any character(one of your own of course) you would like a backstory to.

prswirve
    Participant

Alright i’ll do some if i find time. I’m kind of busy these days, pardon me. :)

Scatman

So I went with the African descent it looked nicer with the in contrast to the suit.Hope that’s cool.
    I have to say I was in a slump for awhile and I guess tryin’ to do my best for you inspired a spark in my creative juices!
    So hope you like him.
    From “Cold As Ice
    OMEGA

scatman-Omega-DCLover-Cold-As-Ice.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Well Scatman that is A really impressive character. And Im glad i could help ya unintentionally.

Scatman

I really went out on a limb here,in have a hard time not being more sci-fi with most of my stuff,so I hope you dig it.
    CANNON “Cold as Ice”
    scatman-4-DC-Lover-CannonCold-As-Ice.png

john lord

“the mighty thunder bolt”

hm3-beta-1.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

John Lord I dont think you quite got the point of this…But nice character

DC-Lover
    Participant

This weeks winner was Scatmans version of Omega. While I love the version of Canon something about Omega just sparked. I hope More people will enter this little Contest and there will be more competition next week. scatman-Omega-DCLover-Cold-As-Ice.png

Scatman

Thanx man,totally siked!

Herr D
    Participant

Um? I may have reached my limit on what I can do with this one. I’m not sure you want it. The concept of what might have been happening–well, I tried.

Swallow what you’re eating. Put down your drink. This is your warning. I’m not sure how it will affect you.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-NanoVomit_zpsb34b9848.png

I was fascinated with the idea that the nanites would have been trying to instill some sort of order in the chaos during the Nanovomit. Obviously special instrumentation, such as what Tech might have been trying to locate her with, would have been necessary to see part of what this pic includes . . . The pose was tough, and biker fetish clothing I had to approximate . . .

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I see chemotherapy, rejection, and struggle… “Nanites” as a miracle drug or a cure… it hurts, I know.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Brilliant Work Herr D :D I really like how you did the whole vomit effect.
    To anyone else who wants to enter this weeks round today is the last day as i will announce a winner of this weeks round tomorrow

Scatman

Awesome picr Herr D,and it was worth the time making that pose in my book ,looks great!

DC-Lover
    Participant

And the winner of Round 2 is Herr D for the excellent picture they posted of the scene with the nanomachines. Fair play.
    HerrD-NanoVomit_zpsb34b9848.png

Next we have to include the blurb from the Scatmans selected Character Plague. (link: http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/character-archives/page-31/ )
    Ever hear of Darkswarm? Infamous around the world? Murderer Extraordinaire? Though so. Well what if I told you there was someone far worse out there than him? You think I’m joking? That this is a lie in an attempt to make you soil your pants at the thought of Darkswarm being the lesser of two or even three evils? Well believe it. See Darkswarm enjoys his work a little too much and that causes problem. Now don’t get me wrong I enjoy my work as much as the next guy, but he enjoys it so much that it becomes…well messy. But look at me I’m rambling. You want to know the Identity of the Executioner Darkswarms better? Well it’s his brother. His brother is far more ruthless and sadistic than Darkswarm but has the class and self control to clean up his messes after himself. You are wondering why you haven’t heard of him. Because the real boogieman is far more fear inducing than that of a reckless fool with katana’s. But I digress. He calls himself Plague and he is perhaps the boogieman of Government officials, mob bosses and leaders. Nobody speaks his name out loud under fear he is around. None has ever seen his face and lived to tell the….Oh what’s that? You want to know how I know all of this. My friend I tell this story to everyone my brother has associated with in the past. Call it sibling rivalry if you will. Has it sunk in yet? Who I am and why I am here?”

DC-Lover
    Participant

Round 3 has started. I hope a lot more people get involved in this week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.