Hudson’s Partheonon of Awesomeness (CHALLENGE)

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Hudson’s Partheonon of Awesomeness (CHALLENGE)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hudson
    Participant

Aaaaand here you go with that example I promised! (And no, I don’t know what happened with the left leg either) Smile

Hudson-Roman Centurion

hmadmin
    Keymaster

Hey all! It’s Hudson from the forums. Because everybody else seems to be jumping on the Challenge Train, I too have created a challenge. And here it is:

Using Heromachine 3, create a character or scene relating to Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome.

The example I put below is a Roman Centurion, but that’s in no way what you have to make. It can be anything you want, so long as it’s Ancient Greek or Roman. That means the gods (And I love the gods), soldiers, famous locations, or even weaponry and the like. Once there are enough entries, whenever that is, I will announce the winner–who will be whoever made the image that jumped out at me the most!
    I’ll probably only be able to announce winners and post comments on the weekends, due to the demon that is school, but I’ll subscribe to this topic so I can see your awesomeness in real-time. Any questions? Feel free to PM me or post them to this thread. (Posting to the thread would be preferred.)
    So have fun, and remember…THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

prswirve
    Participant

ok it may be too late but i browsed this thread and coincidentally i just colored my gladiator character, so here goes….

gladiator_color.png

Hudson
    Participant

It’s never too late! Laugh
    I really like this one, too…the pose and the light reflecting off the guy is awesome! :)

prswirve
    Participant

thanks! i just love drawing characters based on ancient rome and greece.

prswirve
    Participant

To be fair to the Greeks, presenting the mighty ACHILLES:

achilles_2.png

Hudson
    Participant

Awesome! Smile

prswirve
    Participant

…and of couse,

ZEUS!

zeus_colored.png

Hudson
    Participant

Love the lightning! Smile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.