Hudson’s Heroes

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hudson’s Heroes

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hudson
    Participant

@Weilyn said:

I can’t see any of your creations. Photobucket just says “Page not found” http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

Well, that’s creepy Confused All my creations used to show up on my page as pictures, not links, and I’ve noticed they all recently changed into links. I think I’ll ask Hammerknight or Kaldath what to do about it. But hey, thanks for letting me know! Smile

Hudson
    Participant

I’ve figured out the problem. It was my Photobucket Account, which somehow got messed up. So I created a new one, and instead of re-posting all the pictures I already have I’m just going to give everybody the link to my Photobucket page. This link should work once I’ve changed the privacy settings on my account.
    In the future, I’ll just post the pictures to this thread as I’ve always done, and it should work from now on. But I’ll check every now and then, and thanks again Weilyn for letting me know about the bug so i could fix it Laugh

My Photobucket Page:
    http://s1289.photobucket.com/albums/b509/HudsonLikeABoss/

Legatus
    Participant

…and still we can’t see them, because that’s a private album Frown

Hudson
    Participant

This is a test image…it should come up right here, but if it doesn’t you can always check out my Photobucket page (the link is listed in the above post).

Hudson-Watchmen

Weilyn

No, the account is still private and inaccessible.
    It shows up fine, here, though.

Hudson
    Participant

@Weilyn said:

No, the account is still private and inaccessible.
    It shows up fine, here, though.

Darn…Confused Well, at least they show up here. That should work until my account gets messed up again, so I’ll just use the thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.