HOW TO POST YOUR CHARACTER!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HOW TO POST YOUR CHARACTER!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

HeroFan
    Participant

I can save the char to the HM, and I followed to step 4 and 5. I then went to confirm it was saved, and the thumbnail says Type, Size and today’s date. When I went to open it to confirm it would show, a box comes up saying open file, do you want to open this file?, then a box comes up asking what program I want to use to open the file.

What have I done wrong? I saved it to HM, then I went to export to export it to the computer, the screens you posted showed up, then the above happened.

Thanks, sorry if I’ve missed something, I don’t think I did.

Weilyn

I just use print screen, and paste the picture together in ms Paint if it’s too large for one screengrab.

It’s a bit of a primitive method, but it works.

Harlekin

@HeroFan said:

I can save the char to the HM, and I followed to step 4 and 5. I then went to confirm it was saved, and the thumbnail says Type, Size and today’s date. When I went to open it to confirm it would show, a box comes up saying open file, do you want to open this file?, then a box comes up asking what program I want to use to open the file.

What have I done wrong? I saved it to HM, then I went to export to export it to the computer, the screens you posted showed up, then the above happened.

Thanks, sorry if I’ve missed something, I don’t think I did.

Nope you do right. I also try it, and don’t save me. (This a half a bit not the truth the file saved but no extension). If you know where you downloaded the pictures, you goes there and give the extension of the file.)

d-_-b

Here is if my first character so i tried to make deadmau5 do please if u like reply

[Edit: Image removed due both to copyright issues and posting in an improper location – Kaldath]

Weilyn

You are not supposed to post characters here. More importantly, Deadmau5 is a copyrighted character, which are not allowed to be posted on this forum. You might as well remove your picture as soon as possible. A moderator will urge you to do that shortly anyway.

If you want to post your creations you should start your own thread in this sub-forum, and make sure they are only your original characters.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

d-_-b Please do not post images to this thread, create your own thread in the art gallery for your Hermachine creations. Also I strongly urge you read the forum RULES before posting to the forum again. As already pointed out by Weilyn posting of copyrighted characters here is against the rules so please do not do so again! I have edited your last post to remove your image due both to posting it in the wrong place as well as for copyright issues.

Dive
    Participant

Hey, I’ve tried to upload my pic, but at step 2, the “Add Files” button doesn’t work. I have this problem with a lot of the buttons on this website (because the “tag” that appears when you scroll over to it gets in the way), so I usually just right-click the link and choose “open”, but it doesn’t work for the “Add File” option. I use Internet Explorer (against my better judgment), but I’m honestly not sure if that’s the issue.

Weilyn

I suggest you start by using literally anything other than Internet Explorer. It’s fully possible to upload your creations to Photobucket (or something) and simply link to the image in the post itself, in case the issue fails to be resolved.
    I was about to ask you to post a screen grab of your problem, but that would be immensely stupid of me, so I’m glad I didn’t type that down.

djuby
    Participant

@DiveTheWolf said:

Hey, I’ve tried to upload my pic, but at step 2, the “Add Files” button doesn’t work. I have this problem with a lot of the buttons on this website (because the “tag” that appears when you scroll over to it gets in the way), so I usually just right-click the link and choose “open”, but it doesn’t work for the “Add File” option. I use Internet Explorer (against my better judgment), but I’m honestly not sure if that’s the issue.

This started happening to me recently, but you can drag and drop the file in place and upload it that way. At least that’s what I do.

prswirve
    Participant

Try to clear your browser history and remove the cookies. But make sure you save the txt files ‘coz it may also delete all your saved HM works.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

How do I used shared text? Livewyre posted a pose I want to try. I clicked on the “download text” link, copied the text and tried to paste it to my blank load text window but nothing happened. The text never appeared. What am I doing wrong?

Lightningsword
    Participant

I can’t complete step 6 for txt files. Nothing shows up when I click view existing file uploads.Frown

JDJ2508

Hey guys having no luck here after i posted my first character it wont let me add files plz help im really stuckFrownCry

Hammerknight
    Participant

@JDJ2508 said:

Hey guys having no luck here after i posted my first character it wont let me add files plz help im really stuckhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gifhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif

Are you trying to add them to the same post, or making a new post and trying to add them?

JDJ2508

Making a new post and trying to add them

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘HOW TO POST YOUR CHARACTER!’ is closed to new replies.