How to kill…

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges How to kill…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Razerwing

ok lets get straight to the point in this game i will post the name of a main character from a game the you need to make a character that would be able to kill him/her

RULES:
    needs to be a main character from a game
    you need to say why your character would be able to kill this character
    the winner will choose the next character
    you need to choose a winner every friday
    lets begin!!!

Dragonborn(skyrim)
    I will choose the winner next friday

prswirve
    Participant

Godzilla… accidentally stepped on him. SPLAT!

Razerwing

lolLaugh but you have to make a character

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Just a word of caution about this contest. Be very careful to obey our rules about copyright Which i will post below for you to review. I will be watching this topic closely and delete any violations of that rule and possibly close this topic if I see to many violations. I don’t want to. but I will if I have to.

No Copyrighted Material – It is strictly forbidden for you to post any pictures created with Heromachine or similar programs such as Hero-O-Matic of any copyrighted Characters. Also we do not allow the use of copyrighted settings except if such settings are an established and LEGAL RPG or MMO/MMORPG. What this means is that we do not want you placing your SuperHeroes in the Marvel or DC worlds, We do not want to see you creating your own Heralds of Valdemar Fantasy characters etc. When making a characters from a Specific RPG game it MUST be an original character that you have created and can not be an established NPC character from that setting and we would prefer you make mention in your post that it is a RPG/MMO/MMORPG characters of yours. While we understand that this rule many disappoint some of you it is in place for the legal protect of Heromachine and its creator Jeff Hebert.”

prswirve
    Participant

@Razerwing said:

lolhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif but you have to make a character

Ah make a copyrighted one? That’s a no-no. :) I thought we’re just gonna name one.

Keric
    Participant

Having not seen Dragonborn(skyrim) here, I’m going with this guy, because as a representative of death he could kill anyone, PLUS big long scythe!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2013/07/shingami-dancer.PNG

Gargantua
    Participant

Terry Pratchett DEATH is only real representative of death. Unless you are o Rincewind he will happen to you faster or later

Maaz
    Participant

Unless it happens to be the Death of Mice. Then it will ignore humans, and collect the souls of dead rodents.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.