Heromachine.com Forum Moderators

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Heromachine.com Forum Moderators

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone, I would like to take this time to let you all know that Jeff as Promoted me to one of these forums two new Moderators. I invite each and everyone of you to contact me via Private message here, or to the new email address I will be creating and later posting here for your convenience should you have any issues on the forums. I will do everything I can to help any of you who have any problems here.

In closing I would like to thank Jeff for his faith in me to handle this responsibility and hope to live up to it both in his eyes and the eyes of the entire community.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I would also like to think Jeff for the promotion to moderator. Anything I can do to help just let me know. I am new to being a moderator to allow me some time to ajust.

Dionne Jinn

Concrats to both of you!

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Dionne Jinn said:

Concrats to both of you!

Thank you very much!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

I honestly can't think of two people more suited to the job Smile

Congrats, guys! Laugh

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Folks, if you need to get a hold of me, you can do so using the following email address

Kaldath at gmail dot com

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

I'm grateful to both of these great community builders for stepping up and helping keep things together here. I know you'll both continue to be wonderful assets to our little online family!

Myro
    Participant

Congrats Kaldath and Hammerknight. Jeff definitely picked the two best people for the job.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words every one. To get a hold of me you can PM me here in the forums or e-mail me at “thehammerknight@yahoo.com”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.