Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

it is white and grey

Vengeance
    Participant

Name : Andrew Manchester
    AKA: Omega 7
    Powers/ Equipment : Flight: Planetary & Interstellar, self repairing battle suit,super strength,stealth, enhanced vision ( micro. telescopic.X-ray) and hearing ( including ability to see energy, energy blasts, force field projection

Andrew is the current wearer owner of the Omega -7 battle suit, the suit is a inter-dimensional object.Created by a long dead life form . The suit will conform to the wearers physical form.

Vengeance
    Participant

Gold Hawk II

Herr D
    Participant

Are those ankles air baffles? that would make sense . . .

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

lee

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Latest version of the Villain Royal Damage

View post on imgur.com

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Herr D
    Participant

Do you story about any of these? Just wondering. Grey Ghost or Silver Hawk are my favorites on this page, even though I don’t really like black to white and blue is my favorite color.

Vengeance
    Participant

Yes I do have back stories for almost all my characters, most live in a shared universe, most of the Earth born heroes powers are the result of a probability storm ( “The Event”) that passed through Earth’s solar system in the mid 80’s. Grey Ghost is a from another reality that was wiped out due to an unknown event. he has appeared in our reality to try and keep the same thing happening here. His powers come from Tech in his suit and gear, and his vast intellect. His powers include short range teleportation, enhanced strength, vision and hearing.
    Silver Hawk uses a Tech suit of his own design, a interesting note on almost all Tech users in the Event reality most powers are T.K. based even if the heroes don’t know or understand this. For example a armor wearer’s suit will only work because his T.K. allows it, just as someone who creates heat or flame their T.K. heats molecules or causes them to speed up to generate heat or flame

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.