Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Armed Force Strike Team Alpha

left to right Cyber, Pole Star II, Golden Rod, Dark Wing, The Destroyer, and Prime Force

Vengeance
    Participant

The Mercenary also known as Gunman, or The Merc. , This( non super powered ) one man army has been known to go toe to toe with super humans

Nug
    Participant

Cool character, man! Reminds me a bit of “Universal Soldier”.

I like your Turtle influenced character! I like the one on the far right the best, but I wonder what it would look like if you used the hex pattern on the brown parts instead of the green.

Vengeance
    Participant

Thanks Nug., I like The Mercenary A lot also.The idea of a Guy with no superpowers , but some advance weapons and his skill and wits can handle super-humans.

If you are a long time Superman fan ( or maybe I should say Jimmy Olsen) you’ll understand the hex pattern on the green

Vengeance
    Participant

Armed Force Maximum   “Full team”

Front row from left:

Cyber , The Destroyer, The Turtle, Golden Rod,Micro (on Golden Rod’s shoulder), Power Beam II, and Aries

Back row from left:

The Sentry , Pole Star, Prime Force, Red Dawn, Blue Steel, and Dark Wing

Vengeance
    Participant

Three versions of Vigil

/Vigil%20II_zpsrycxwed3.png.html][/URL]

Viper
    Participant

Yea man The Mercenary is awesome

Vengeance
    Participant

W as going through some old stuff and came across this

Many have wondered how I came to be The Fox. Today I shall share with you my story…
    As most of you know I have been the chief protector of Center City for several years. My story starts with a trip to the Center City Zoo.
    I should have known something was wrong with the fox, when I first saw it. It was glowing green, but I mean who ever heard of a radioactive fox. Well the next thing you know it bit me, after a series of painful injections with rabies immune globulin and rabies vaccine. I found myself with fox like powers and abilities. Thinking of the last words of my Uncle Bill”Get a job you bum”right before he kicked me out, I made up my mind to become Fox Man: however much to my dismay I was sued over use of that name by the Center city Foxes. Due to the terms of the settlement I can not legally say any more. And thus The Fox was born.http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/TheFox.png

Vengeance
    Participant

Stulte
    Participant

I like what you’re doing with backgrounds.

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Name:
    Blake Williams
    Bio:
    Williams is the last survivor of the 1st manned space mission to Mars. All contact with the crew was lost shortly after landing on Mars. Three months later Williams appeared on Earth. He saved the crew of a malfunctioning space ship , in near earth orbit.
    Powers:
    Williams is the pinnacle of human evolution. His mutant mental abilities not only give him genius level I.Q. but endows him with a photographic memory and telepathy, enabling him to read or control people’s minds (including alien races). He has telekinetic powers, which enable him to use his thoughts to move, lift, and alter matter without physical contact, mentally lift him to fly at high-speed, create barriers of psychic force to deflect physical attack, and fire bursts of psionic energy that strike with concussive impact, sometimes in the form of lightning or fire blasts. His telekinetic shield can simultaneously protect him from the vacuum of space and surround him with a breathable environment.
    Williams’s brain also contains evolved sensory centers enabling him to clairvoyantly “see” events outside of his range of sight.

Vengeance
    Participant

Dr Know not the name I would have given myself, but then what do I know. I never wanted these powers these abilities these so called gifts. I would have been happy being a two-bit magician for the rest of my life.
    When my event talents kicked in I was happy to use them for magic tricks. You know picking your card out of the deck or knowing a number you were thinking of. As I used my gifts  my powers increased more and more. Before I knew it I was able to tap into Ley lines and use enormous amounts of energy. It was then when the so called Dreamers contacted me telling me that our world was in great danger, and it was my task to assume the role of the protector of this Realm.

Orginal

Vengeance
    Participant

a look at where Dr Know vsII came into being

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.