Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

The high flying sword <span class=”st”>wielding  hero Grey Hawk
    </span>

Vengeance
    Participant

Warrior from   “The Council of Five”

Vengeance
    Participant

The Mantis

Vengeance
    Participant

Abaddon “angel of destruction”

Vengeance
    Participant

Atuniel Angel of fire

Stulte
    Participant

Nice idea to make a character based on the praying mantis. Those are some creepy creatures.

Vengeance
    Participant

Azrael Angel of Death

Vengeance
    Participant

Ariel Angel of the Earth

Vengeance
    Participant

Af-BRI angel of the Storm

Vengeance
    Participant

Michaela A War Angel

Stulte
    Participant

Good idea to use those pauldrons as a breastplate.

Vengeance
    Participant

Power Stone

Vengeance
    Participant

Dark Fusion

Vengeance
    Participant

a MeShaun warrior

Vengeance
    Participant

( file Oct 08-12..17.xyt service record sealed)

SUBJECT
    Mark Andrews Us Navy spec. ops. Ret.
    Mark Andrews aka ARC-Light (ref Arclight Roswell… sky fall item: Roswell 1a4596 (need to know only)
    Mark Andrews is the first human to wear the Arc-Light and live. Arc-Light is the name of the white crystal jewel item salvaged from one of the two crafts recovered at Roswell New Mexico 07/07/47. It took us ten years to open the case that contained item: Roswell 1a4596.
    Within an hour 2 Techs That touched the item bare handed were dead, and we had no idea what this thing was. Over the next three years we threw everything at it we couldn’t cut it, break it, melt it, or anything else. In March 1960 some egg head came up with the idea to put the thing at ground zero of an A-Bomb test. The Jewel absorbed every drop of energy from the bomb. That’s when we started seeing some activity from the Jewel it would send out beams of white light whenever a person was close to it. We later found it was checking genetic material. During this time we noticed that the item reacted more to the guards and military personal more so than the lab techs and scientist.
    We were able to find some volunteers A few we even got to actually have physical contact.
    They all died within 24hrs. The guys in testing were amazed with the brief results. We had guys flying shooting energy from their eyes and hands a few showed super strength, but they all died screaming.
    We stopped physical testing in 1978. In 1987 we moved the item from Testing Base 1A to Groom Lake. Mark Andrews was the Squad Leader for the security detail for the move. He reported hearing Arc-Light emitting sounds.
    Mark Andrews was allowed within the testing area. The Arc-Light hovered as he entered the room and floated across the room to Mark Andrews. The device bathed the room in a bright white light, when we regained our sight Mark and the device were gone, and there was a six feet wide hole in the wall.

ATTACHED: letter of resignation Andrews Mark Capt. USN
    10/2//87
    Commander,
    Naval Special Warfare Command
    Dear Sir
    Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with Naval Special Warfare Command.
    Thank you for the opportunities you have provided I if I can be of any assistance during this transition please let me known.
    Sincerely,
    Mark Andrews

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.