Hero of the Month nominations for March 2012

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hero of the Month Nominations Hero of the Month nominations for March 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Good morning everyone it is March 1st and the nominations for HotM is now open. Place them here to make them easy to find and make it easy to see who has been nominated.Cool

When you are nominated please post your charact6er here, because I don't know how to copy a link to them right now.lol

Hammerknight
    Participant

ams has nominated “Vigilance” by FRM 

with a second from Kaylin88100.

Congrads FRM you are the first nominee for HotM in the new Forum.Laugh

FRM

Thanks!EmbarassedLaughSmileCool

VIGILANCE

Name: Unknown.

Abilities: Extensive knowledge and wonderful execution of multiple martial arts, as well as experience with many various weapons. Any superhuman abilities are unknown.

Weaknesses: She is known to think like her opponents to determine their moves in advance, but an unpredictable mind proves challenging, such as psychotics.

Known Actions: She appears without warning wherever the Russian authorities are unable to cope with national threats, usually super-villains. Her base of operations is unknown.

Myro
    Participant

I nominate Majorette by AMS in his Planet AMS gallery, entry #8

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool that is two so far.

ams
    Participant

Thanks for the nom, MYRO!

MAJORETTE – villain

Powers and Abilities: Heightened reflexes and superb hand to hand combatant. 

Known Enemies: The Huntsman and Cracker Jack (old girlfriend) 

Myro
    Participant

ams said:

Thanks for the nom, Blazer!

Nope, that was me.  Seriously, what is it people mistaking me with others?  I just got over people thinking Worf and I were the same person, now ams thinks I’m Blue Blazer.  Yell

FRM

congrats!

ams
    Participant

@ Myro – Sorry dude!  Must have been something in the coffee….

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Nomination for Kaldath's “The Phantom Pharaoh.”

Hammerknight
    Participant

That makes three.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Remember that we did away with the five sentences, but we still need a small profile for the characters that are nominated.Laugh

I feel like I'm one of those student counsel dudes from high school.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Thanks for the Nomination, here is my entry.

SuperVillian: The Phantom Pharaoh 

Alias: Phantom Pharaoh

Powers and Abilities: Omega Class Sorcerer with mastery over all forms of Mystical Energy. Above Average Combat ability with the use of a staff weapon. 

Known Enemies: Brittanica  

Hammerknight
    Participant

Six days left to nominate.

Thanks ams!

I will accept this as a joint nomination for me and Blue Blazer, as it is his character. Blue Blazer, I made a little bio for him from the info you had on the contest page. I hope it is alright. If you have something to add or change or want to make a bio for him yourself, just let me know and I will change it for you.

Hero
    Name – Ironhawk
    Powers/Abilities – Ironhawk wears an armored suit of his own design with wings that allow him to glide through the air.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2012/03/Ironhawk-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Hero of the Month nominations for March 2012’ is closed to new replies.