Help Hot Line

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

First find a reference pic that you can use as a guide. Then break it down and add and resize body items as you need them.

fuzztone

Read the Poses thread on the old UGO forums (we should really bring that thread over!), then have a look at some of the stock photo libraries (Getty Images, Shutterstock) or ComicVine’s image galleries. Pick an image you like, then try and replicate it.

Sir Awesome

i just looking for anything . but flying poses would be pretty sweet . aslo were is the bottom part of the leg knee down

Harlekin

I want to ask a little help. I start a picture but i changed my idea, and want to rotate the picture with 90 degree, but if i want to see the widescreen view the picture is the side of the canvas. I want to ask it how to change the original scale of the picture (x and y). I

Herr D
    Participant

If I understand correctly, look at the item chosen with a ‘bullet.’ You should see a list of items including a choice that means ‘whole picture.’ Select that and then type what you want in the x and y slots. I have noticed some unevenness in big scale changes. It takes experimentation to get it as good as can be. good luck

Harlekin

I try it, but to count out what is the good x,y cordinate for 150 item, than i don’t change the degree. But thanks the advice

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Hey fellow Machiners! I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this tip, but if you ever need help figuring out powers for your characters, I suggest you check out The Superpower Wiki. They have hundreds of powers, drawn from movies, books, comics, television, and more. Basically, you name the power, they probably have it. It’s an amazing assortment. It will definitely give you some ideas.

Writer-Of-Fables
    Participant

Hi. I’m rather new to the whole HeroMachining thing, so this may be a noob question. But when I’ve been making characters with dark colors to their outfits, I have been seeing white “flecks” in the areas. Is there any way to remedy this?

Stulte
    Participant

The white flecks is caysed by the background bleeding through. One way to fix this is putting dark insignias or similar behind the object. Sometimes rotating the object by a degree or two works as well.

TOOL
    Participant

Shh its the cracks in the matrix, but don’t talk about it too loud, they may be listening…

openlotus

How do you insert text in heromachine 3 portrait?

JR19759
    Keymaster

If you go to the 1st drop down menu in the item selection section there should be an option marked text. There are only a few fonts, you might have to use multiples for longer sentences and they do have a habit of making it hard to click on other layers on the character view, but its the only way to add text in the program. The only other option is to add it post-export in another program.
    Hope this helps.

openlotus

ok thanks!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Having trouble posting a pic. Every time I try, I get this error message: HTTP Error.
    Upload URL might be wrong or doesn’t exist. What is going on? The pic comes in at 2.3mb. Is it just too large a file?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

The File limit say 500,000 bytes, which is just under 5 MB so it should be able to post, try changing it to a Jpeg whick will shrink the file size and see if it posts then and let me know if it work ( more info I can give Jeff to hunt the problem down the better )

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.