Help Hot Line

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Ok. Because I was wondering if a character from Les Miserables would be considered acceptable. Thanks for the help!

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Hey, how do you save a character as a text file? I’m sure it’s a necessary step, I just haven’t figured it out yet. Thanks!

Harlekin

I want to know it how to i delete my topics and my account

Thanks the answer.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Magnus Maximus said:

Hey, how do you save a character as a text file? I’m sure it’s a necessary step, I just haven’t figured it out yet. Thanks!

Just click the Save Button, then click on the Text Tab. Copy all the text in the box to notepad or your favorite word processing program and you’re all set. To reload the character just hit the load button again click to the Text Tab and paste the text back in.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Tarkabarka said:

Thanks the answer.

Not sure why you are leaving the forums but I will pass your account deletion request on to Jeff.

Harlekin

Thank you. And sorry to post here.

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

@Tarkabarka said:

Thanks the answer.

Tarkabarka, please send me a private email (afdstudios@gmail.com) with exactly what you’re requesting here. Do you want your WordPress account removed, which is the same as for these forums?

I honestly don’t know if I can delete all posts by a user. I know I can’t in WordPress (as in, all your comments over the years), and I’ll have to check if it’s possible for Simple:Press (these forums).

I hope I can convince you to stay also, it wouldn’t be the same without you.

Harlekin

@Jeff Hebert said:

@Tarkabarka said:

Thanks the answer.

Tarkabarka, please send me a private email (afdstudios@gmail.com) with exactly what you’re requesting here. Do you want your WordPress account removed, which is the same as for these forums?

I honestly don’t know if I can delete all posts by a user. I know I can’t in WordPress (as in, all your comments over the years), and I’ll have to check if it’s possible for Simple:Press (these forums).

I hope I can convince you to stay also, it wouldn’t be the same without you.

Thanks Jeff, now you can’t convince me, but i don’t want to give you plus work if that hard. No need to delete.

Shiboreth

So, I’ve noticed some people making images of heroes posed from the side or the back. One example of something I tried to do was make a flying person, with a foreshortened view of the back and back of legs.

…It didn’t work. I can’t seem to figure out how to do back or side views! Does anyone have any tips/advice?

FRM

you can check the poses or bodies thread for help, or if that’s not enough, you can check the old UGO forums thread.
    here’s a link:
    http://forums.ugo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=264

Hammerknight
    Participant

You can also look on the main HM page and look up recipes on the right side of the page.

Shiboreth

This was all very helpful, thank you! I wasn’t aware of the resources at the old forum.

Sir Awesome

how do you do action shots

Harlekin

Sorry but my answer is a question. What are you think on action pose?

CKnap
    Participant

You need to build the right pose. A lot of people have posted them in the custom items and on the old forum. I have a lot saved as txt string so it depends on what your lookin for.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.