Hellstromme characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hellstromme characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Hellstromme

My first try with version 3:

Baron Leonard Hawkwood, questing knight to the good Emperor Alexius, rediscoverer of the Lost Worlds Heaven’s Ridge and Pandora.
    (Player character in our Fading Suns campaign)

fading11.png

Done with the blank man template, as I didnt really know how else to start :)

Hellstromme

One of my old (v2.5) favorites:

Dr. Jackson, southron gentleman and genuine mad scientist, with his Electrostatic Stun Gun and Pneumatic Sword Cane, beside a new contraption he doesnt really know what will turn out to be
    (Player character in our Deadlands campaign)

weirdw12.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Good start. Welcome to the forums, make sure you read the rules and have a good stay.

Hellstromme

Thanks. Second try:

The ex-constable Nina Taylor, a so called “delta” bred for security work and warfare in the quasi-steampunk dystopia of Etherscope, after she was fired from the Metropolis Constabulary. Equipped with a crude cybernetic hand, forearm ethergun and a gatling pistol.
    (PC in our D20 Etherscope campaign)

ethers12.png

Hellstromme

My first character built from scratch under V3:

Lurconar Ratarion the Green, a.k.a. the Dragon Summoner
    (PC from our Pathfinder campaign)

golar13.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice work. The Constable has a Billy the Kid steampunk look to her.

Hellstromme

Honestly, I didnt put a lot effort into the constable’s face. I only knew to start with that she wasnt a pretty girl, and kept the first acceptable solution.

First try with a more complicated pose:

Black Fox, a mutant* shaman from the Coyote Wastelands (once known as Arkansas), channeling the toxic spirits of Smog.
    (PC in our Hell on Earth campaign)

(* If you were interested: she glows with a blood red light whenever in the dark. “Mutant” in the HoE world rarely means “super power” :)

hoe14.png

Hellstromme

Another old pic:

Goráb Tab of the Sóg clan of Tarin, a veteran dwarf fighter-priest, coming out of retirement for a little fun.
    Non-player character in one of our m.a.g.u.s. (a Hungarian fantasy rpg) campaigns
    (No, not a gladiator, the background was just chosen randomly)

napb24.png

Hellstromme

The space-fantasy game Dragonstar have so much potential to create interesting portraits (especially after we decided that different planets should be based on different historical cultures) that I think it will be worth putting the whole party into pictures:

First, Sir Morn Dechal, paladin and gunslinger from the “medieval European” world of Kalban 47, under the rule of the silver dragons. Captain of the Elven space yacht Starglitter, free agent for the Good Draconic Houses of the Empire. Depicted in his airborne combat armor, magical laser pistols and spellware circuits around his left eye.

(I was sure that setting the arms into position would be the most difficult part, but looks like I dont know how to put the belt and scabbard together relistically Embarassed )

dragonstar1.png

Hellstromme

Second, Tret Hafnu, the somewhat carefree conjurer wizard from the Egyptian-based world of Faran in the Brass sector. Equipped with techno-wizard arcane energy converters, extradimensional storage device and energy shield projectors.

dragonstar2.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Planets based on different historical cultures? Sounds fun! Cool
    Can’t wait for more!

Hellstromme

Thanks. The third: Ashlynn Bovadragana, psychic warrior from Anarth, a planet based on India. Coming from under the rule of the evil black dragons, she can be quite ruthless when a just cause needs it. Here, just after having eviscerated some annoying bad guy with Vampiric Claws, she is shown with her screamer pistol and magical scimitar, magical armbands, armored tunic and antigravitic leg bracers.

dragonstar3.png

Hellstromme

Fourth and last party member, Ome Coatl, our pilot from the primitive, Precolumbian world of Savell, in the outer rim of Copper sector. Regardless of his origins, he quickly adapted to life in space. Wearing an armored flight suit, he is equipped only with a simple blaster pistol and a holographic computer.

dragonstar4.png

On the weekend: allies & enemies

Hellstromme

Most important allies of the crew of the Starglitter.
    First, Elaenna Siannodel, a high- level druid in His Draconic Majesties’ secret service. Our main supplier of quests :) Said to come from a Polynesian-based world in the Bronze Sector, but she puts a little more clothes on for business: an armored vest with variable laser protection, a techno-magical sensor headset, an extradimensional storage armband, plus a mechanical runebow in her hands and her dragonbane sword is levitating behind her shoulder.

dragonstar6.png

Hellstromme

Second, the Captain Winthorpe, swashbuckler and free trader from the renessaince world Casenore (Silver sector). Friendly starship captain and interplanetary merchant. Armed with a keenblade sabre, blaster carbine, and a mentally controlled spy drone.

dragonstar8.png

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.