Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

This is an Arachnoid, they are a cross between an Arachnid and a Humanoid. These race is for something I have in the works. I decided to share. Let me know what you think, would they make good characters for RPGs or stories?
    Arachnoid.PNG

Stulte
    Participant

That’s pretty creepy.

ams
    Participant

Yo, man!  What’s happening?

Herr D
    Participant

I would actually suggest either accenting the reptilian or diminishing it. Reptile feet and a tail, for example, or make the torso fuzzy like a spider or hive-surfaced and the hands more insectile.

Somehow blending three species or more visually doesn’t seem to be as popular unless you put in a lot of each. (?)  Has promise as RPG characters, particularly if the species is technological. Spiders can already sense ozone or static better than some creatures. They would be believable to reach electronics on a steampunk technological ‘level’ in a game system, except they’d MUCH more likely get power from mill wheels, hamster wheels, mineral-salt-deposits-and-organic-acid batteries,  and web-composted carcasses.

lizziek76
    Participant

Love it

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.